Ask CM about the game

Lyrinx.

I know you're new to the whole CM thing but are you also new to the game?
Actually, he's not a new CM, just you guys didn't know he's doing something at this game. He became CM in .hu at 2019, he was participated in the IFBC3 as a helper, plus he has an active account at hu servers. He knows everything what CM has to know, or even more. We called him "eventmaster", cuz he made soo much speeds and forum events :D

So long story short, Syntex knows everything about the current situations. At least he knows what we told him at hu forum back in the days, and that's similar, what you guys want at net servers.

szycopath

Actually, he's not a new CM, just you guys didn't know he's doing something at this game. He became CM in .hu at 2019, he was participated in the IFBC3 as a helper, plus he has an active account at hu servers. He knows everything what CM has to know, or even more. We called him "eventmaster", cuz he made soo much speeds and forum events :D

So long story short, Syntex knows everything about the current situations. At least he knows what we told him at hu forum back in the days, and that's similar, what you guys want at net servers.

You know that only makes it all worse tho... lol

Harsha..

You would have got much more respect from the community had you been honest rather than making that sham statement at damage control. These things don't do anything useful other than to reinforce the impression on how bad things are with the management.

The sad fact is that there's a fixed group of people in the game who will keep on buying nuggets, even if there are no positive changes. Mostly because of that consistent revenue stream Innogames has stayed in a state of inertia. Otherwise, it would have made the necessary changes a long time ago or just died out.

As far as new worlds are concerned, it's common knowledge that the communities in them unravel after a year with the opening of the next new world. There might be a certain excitement in a fresh start, but long term it's not really fun. The right compromise would be to make a temporary speed world that lasts for a year, and after that move the toons to a permanent world of their choice and reset the speed world to zero.

But honestly speaking, I don't think there's any hope for drastic and meaningful change to the game unless some external party acquires the game from Innogames, flushes out the obsolete management and does an overhaul.

Last edited:

RaiderTr

It was.. more of a possibility, judging by the active accounts.

But we will be happy enough with "optional" Migrations, instead of closure.

Then decide the fate of some servers if you like.

Last edited:

canufeelit

Right now I can't see that thoose two servers are picked for closing :-))
I don't understand how inno seems to use the model that if a world is earning enough money to pay for server/bandwidth it's fine. Versus combining some dead worlds into a active world to stimulate activity. I only still play for PvP. Get me a world where there's dueling and fort battles yeah I'll buy some gear and prems.

Sure some people would lose toons if they play multiple worlds, I would, I'm in all those dead worlds. But then I don't play them any more. Because... they're dead.

RaiderTr

I mean why not at least offer people a migration chance from "Low Activity" worlds every once in a while?

World 1 players were, although they were told "It's gonna close" but it didn't for 3 years.

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
You would have got much more respect from the community had you been honest rather than making that sham statement at damage control. These things don't do anything useful other than to reinforce the impression on how bad things are with the management.

The sad fact is that there's a fixed group of people in the game who will keep on buying nuggets, even if there are no positive changes. Mostly because of that consistent revenue stream Innogames has stayed in a state of inertia. Otherwise, it would have made the necessary changes a long time ago or just died out.

As far as new worlds are concerned, it's common knowledge that the communities in them unravel after a year with the opening of the next new world. There might be a certain excitement in a fresh start, but long term it's not really fun. The right compromise would be to make a temporary speed world that lasts for a year, and after that move the toons to a permanent world of their choice and reset the speed world to zero.

But honestly speaking, I don't think there's any hope for drastic and meaningful change to the game unless some external party acquires the game from Innogames, flushes out the obsolete management and does an overhaul.
Thank you so much for your feedback! I really like your idea about 1 year Speed World, I will definitely pass it on, and we are going to check if it is doable. Especially that international market has 2 Speed Worlds, we could have a longer one running, and simultaneously have shorter ones as well.

DeletedUser34084

Thank you so much for your feedback! I really like your idea about 1 year Speed World, I will definitely pass it on, and we are going to check if it is doable. Especially that international market has 2 Speed Worlds, we could have a longer one running, and simultaneously have shorter ones as well.
Sure - but before we get to running a speed server every month let's take a moment to re-consider if there will be any overpowered set as a reward. I don't think anyone would love having an overflow of those laying around.

RaiderTr

Well, here's hoping it won't be OP Gringo weapons being given out to everyone just to make everything about Fort Battles even worse.

Also if this is to happen, better not have a new server every year.

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
Sure, definitely agree with you. El Gringo set is an exclusive reward for special occasions, and they will not be obtainable on every speed server.

Jordy

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Forum moderator
Hello there! Will there be any Forum Contests planned in the future?

Last edited: