Ask CM about the game

Clever Hans

Since our new CM is very approachable (which is great to see! :) ), I thought it would be good to have a topic where we could ask him directly some game related questions. So I will start:

1) I would like to know what could we expect regarding game development until end of this year? CMs used to publish road maps before with a shortlist of game development but that was stopped few years ago.

2) Will there be a Harvest event this year?

3) Is the new server openning in October?

Thanks @Hr.Nyborg ! :)

Hr.Nyborg

Ex-Team Member
Haha well that is sweet ;-)
But i will gladly do my best to answer - If anything i have always searched for answers about the games i played so i would love to give out the info i can :)

So for you @Clever Hans and your questions.
1. At the moment i only know very little about game development, and if there is any news stuff. BUT for starters i answered someone days ago about this, and could "only" show you this video -
This is at least a hint.
Apart from the game in it self, there is also work in progress about the teams tools. So not something you players will notice, but at least work hours are being put into the game.
Time frame for all of this is sadly not easy to say.

2. Yes, it should be announced soon compared to our internally calendar.

3. A whole new server is something i will try to stop if being done, because almost everyone ( in my view) seems to not want to have one.
How all of this will affect anything and everything is still not known. But maybe a "new" world / migration / closing will be done with all of this at the same time.

Hope you could use the answers :)

magwai the akeoj

It's awesome that you are trying to keep the players in the loop, at least as much as you know about it.

I wanted to comment about this...

3. A whole new server is something i will try to stop if being done, because almost everyone ( in my view) seems to not want to have one.
How all of this will affect anything and everything is still not known. But maybe a "new" world / migration / closing will be done with all of this at the same time.

I understand why players don't like new worlds to open, because it will inevitably kill any other worlds. However, I think that having new worlds open every year is a good thing, especially for new players, or players who have come back after a hiatus. New worlds give everyone an even footing, and maybe for only about a month, there isn't gear that you can get in an event, etc. The first few months on a new world are also very exciting.

RaiderTr

Idk if you can enjoy the "purest form" anymore tho.
Even Shop gear are/will be Level based nowadays

If they will open a new World every year though, it should be months before DotD gamble scam and there should be at least one migration/closure every year.
It's the only way. Otherwise you are just killing your own game.

Ps. Still hate the obsolete Tutorial, that you can't even skip.

Last edited:

asdf124

Imagine getting fired for being useful. Guy even managed to revive forum that was dead for ages. Typical inno. Guess were back to useless CMs that wont respond to forum posts.
Useless? The thing is, more like puppets rather than useless. It isn't really their fault thou(cm's) its just how it is and isn't even on the job description until you get the job.

magwai the akeoj

Useless? The thing is, more like puppets rather than useless. It isn't really their fault thou(cm's) its just how it is and isn't even on the job description until you get the job.

This is the same as any corporate job, though. You have to be very careful about what is said, how it is said, and make sure you have permission to say it. Normally, info like what was shared here is only done through a press release. I already miss him.

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
I really understand that some of you are unhappy with the previous CM leaving, but please try to express this by respecting others.

I would like to elaborate a bit more the new server topic. First of all I can really go along with some of your reasoning about them ruining the gameplay on older worlds, but I would like to take the opportunity to also introduce the other part: the players who are new to the game, or the ones who would like to play our game with a fresh start to be able to have a good ranking and feel again the excitement of the early gameplay.

We do understand that we cannot make everyone happy, but we do our best to maintaining a balance and representing all player group's interests and demands.

Thank you for your understanding!