.Asia Server anyone else for it?

Spaceydk

I assume there are a few Asian based players playing .net since the time difference for fort battles are better than the native Euro servers.
I used to play .dk but with a time difference of 5-6 hours the battles always happened in the middle of the night so no chance for me to participate with .net I have a lot better chance since when its 7pm US ET time its 7am for me.

I spend enough nuggets to pay for a .asia server for at least 3 months server rent and I am sure there are a lot of Aussies, expats and players from asian countries that would like a world in their time zone.
I stayed up way beyond my bed time to do a silly quest that have a time requirement between 00:00 and 05:00 for me.

If there were a .asia server with the server time being GMT +4-8 hours would you play it? I know I would make it my primary world.

DeletedUser

I don't know, it does seem like there would be a demand for it, but you'd think more Americans would be interested in the game than Asians just based on the genre and we don't even have our own server. The only one on our time is .br but I think any American not of Portuguese or Brazilian descent would choose language over time zone.

DeletedUser25892

If you you were to build an asia server the server time is still the same....I mean isn't the .net servers designated for the North America area, but we still run on server time?

DeletedUser

If you you were to build an asia server the server time is still the same....I mean isn't the .net servers designated for the North America area, but we still run on server time?

Nope, time zones are local when they apply. .br is Brazilian time, .tr is GMT+2, etc. Most languages are just GMT+1 because Western Europe is GMT+1.

Spaceydk

A .US server would be great as well, just one little one, that would work for both Americans and Asian based players because of the time difference.