Artwork Coffeshop

DeletedUser31931

I've never been much of an artist, and so from me this is more of an idea for all the artists to fufill. This is a thread where I want people to talk about art, give updates if they're doing pictures or stuff. If you find a good piece of art or just something you generally want to share post it here.

jarograv

Hehe glad you like it ap :)

This is a piece that I have been particularly proud of for some time, made it a while back but I always liked it best of all the pieces I've made, not sure why, maybe nostalgia :D Anywho... thought I would share it :)

6283548858_2881f010c9.jpg

DeletedUser31931

jaro, could you make me a siggy and an avatar if you were feeling up to it? As for what I'd like those to be. Either really based around the Hobbit/LotR or Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction.

Apelatia

jaro, could you make me a siggy and an avatar if you were feeling up to it? As for what I'd like those to be. Either really based around the Hobbit/LotR or Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction.

bah Zem - LotR really? :p Someone was saying to me in town chat on Colo earlier about how so many people have names based on things from LotR! It really has nothing to do with the idea of "The West" at all... :huh:

DeletedUser31931

bah Zem - LotR really? :p Someone was saying to me in town chat on Colo earlier about how so many people have names based on things from LotR! It really has nothing to do with the idea of "The West" at all... :huh:

If you're wondering though Zem isn't to do with LotR at all. Nah it's to do with something completely different.

DeletedUser34977

heya, just thanking jarograv for my new sig :)

p.s. how the heck do you make it so the sig is in the middle?

DeletedUser

Hey Guys. Any way this image's quality can be enhanced? Its grainy. Also I would want to add a few touches so that it doesn't look as dull as it currently looks. I also wouldn't mind changing the font to something a bit erm..more suitable? and add some finishing touches. Ain't much of an editor / digital photo artist here, so...anyone up for the job? :)

[spoil]
xbyKNSH.jpg
[/spoil]