Around the Campfire in the Endless Night (Ghost Stories!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This is a story telling thread. You can either repeat ghost stories you've heard in your past or make up your own. Either way the goal is to scare the crap out of anyone who reads it. This isn't an RP so you don't need a character sheet just come on, read old stories, post new stories, get inspired! But at the end of te story say if it's an old story or if you made it up yourself.

So let me set the mood shall I?:

It was a crystal clear night in Haunted Forest, where night never ends and your nightmares become reality, the campers are all huddled around their campfire. The full moon shone brightly on the dark everlasting night. Every so often scary howls, screams, and insane laughter. You are all brave campers who don't think they're afraid of anything. So you do the traditional thing and tell ghost stories. Occasionally I will tell something that is goin on around the camp but no one else is to do that. You are to format your story like this:

And the (your user here) said "(something about having a good one and it going like this) ... (ghost story here)"

(Final Note: You may use any font, color, and size you wish. Just make sure it's readable. Comments can be made over PM. NOT HERE. Every month or so we'll give out the title of best scary story teller of the month.) And here we go...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

pieboy12345 said "Oh oh let me start I have a good one! It's the story of the shadow man of Creeky Lake:
Once in 1997 at Creeky Lake summer camp 5 people disappeared and were never found again. The culprit was never found but the people still believe that the shadow man of Creeky Lake took those people and still haunts Creeky Lake. After 1997 the camp was boarded up and abandoned. But the people believe that anyone who travels inside te borders of Camp Creeky Lake they too will fall victim to that shadow man of Creeky Lake. How did the shadow man come into being you ask? Well it happened back in 1987 a decade before Camp Creeky Lake opened for it's first and only year. A band of 4 campers went to Creeky Lake to spend the week camping little did they know they wouldn't last that long. 2 of those campers went off, after they pitched camp, to find done fire wood. By nightfall they still hadn't returned. They couldn't go out in the dark so they slept for the night and decided to go look in the morning. When morning came around they got up and went looking they found one at the bottom of a cliff...dead. He had fallen off, the 2 searchers were so scared they ran screaming back to camp. When they got there they found the 2nd person who went out searching for wood. Curled up in a ball her name was Christine and the man who had fallen off was her husband Chris. 'Chris' she whispered weakly still not showing her face. 'Dark magic he had book, summoned demon, scared him, jumped, got me' she cried. 'BUT LOOK AT WHAT HE DID!' she screamed suddenly lifting her head we saw it was being eaten by the darkness the demon had realeased. 'Now you will suffer!' She suddenly pulled a knife and stabbed one of te campers then herself. With just the one man left it was him and the demon. He was grabbed by the demon and the shadow was released onto him. 'Ahhhh' he screamed stabbing the demon in his last minute of life but the shadow curse had gone too far. He was eaten by the shadow all but his body. Now he wanders Camp Creeky Lake but he was put of heart and it wasn't him who took those campers it was the spirit of Chris the dark wizard who released the demon. His ghost walks the ground and true shadow man fights him he does scare the people away from the realm but not because he is evil because if Chris takes enough victims he can use his dark magic to come back to life and release the shadow demon again. And where is Creeky Lake you ask? In the middle of a spooky dark forest called:

Haunted Forest!

(By: pieboy12345)

Deleted User - 819397

seeing as Pieboy posted this story in the Storybook thread as well, and the fact that there's a debate about it ghost stories should go into the Storybook thread as well, I'm going to close this thread and say all ghost stories go to the Storybook thread as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.