P&P Arizona RPG

DeletedUser14006

Silence your noobish tongue Joker, when I have done helping FO take all your forts I will spec back up and tickle you with my gun again :razz:

DeletedUser30834

UiS Reborn attacked a fort True Grit and CutnShoot owned. 7 hours later CutnShoot attacked a fort owned by UiS.

The only multiple action was that UiS Reborn dug again on another True Grit fort, The Gritty Cave only about 6 hours after their first dig on the True Grit and CutnShoot fort.
Actually, you dug on a town that had a battle already, just a little over one hour after that battle. That's a multi by any definition I have seen. I like how you are attempting to claim it isn't though, as if because its the first battle you dug against a town already in a battle, it all the sudden means you didn't cause a multi battle to happen. That's a little self centered way of looking at it, but it still fails the legitimacy tests.

So, sit back and let Greenbud and his blowup dolly girlfriend do all the digging in Arizona? I think not. Not a multi on NT part - just a greedy UiS Alliance that wants to do all the digging and could not even wait to attack again.

Oh, has anyone explained that True Grit left Greenbud and friends and now is called the Kicks N Giggles Alliance- which fight with Fred and Felicity at FO?

I can't wait to see who is in bed with whom next week. Tune in folks same time, same channel for more of the day time drama "As Arizona Turns".
You know, it sounds a lot like you and Greenbud were lovers at one time and were jolted to the side or something. Does his blowup doll really get under your skin that bad? It that what he left you for?

Anyways, I could agree with you if there was only two alliances in AZ and you managed to dig a fort so close together that his dig wasn't in the overview yet when NT dug. But wait, there is more then two alliances in Arizona and you still failed to dig on another alliance after there being plenty of time to for the battle to show in the overview. And you admit to knowing this to be true in your own post.

Oh, and Kicks and Giggles used to fight with New Trinity. Why they are fighting with FO now instead is probably something you should be asking yourself and not me. I'm willing to bet it has something to do with Fred and Felicity not calling multi battles except as retaliation to them being called on them. And in recent memory, that has been the New Trinity alliance doing that.

Here are the details:

TAP Beginning Jul 8, 11 4:34 AM Elkwood 42
attacker_wiped.png
19 Cut N Shoot Texas
The Gritty Cave Jul 8, 11 3:12 AM True Grit 33
attacker_wiped.png
4 Regulators
SHUT YO FACE Jul 7, 11 9:13 PM True Grit 42
defender_wiped.png
50 NASHVEGAS

NASHVEGAS and Regulators are one and the same alliance UiS Reborn
Your standing on your head or something and getting confused in the process. There is 7 hours between Shut yo face and The Gritty cave. Those are legit battles. There is 1 hour and 19 minutes between The Gritty Cave and TAP Beginning which You dug. This is going off the stuff you posted too.

I'll give you a b+ for effort even though your desperation was showing though pretty good there. Your excuse just wasn't creative enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You know, it sounds a lot like you and Greenbud were lovers at one time and were jolted to the side or something. Does his blowup doll really get under your skin that bad? It that what he left you for?

So tell us, what did Joxer do to break your heart; say no??? I have the real thing so no need for fictional online lovers. But, word has it that some of you boys really get off on 2 dimensional images! :eek:

Oh, and Kicks and Giggles used to fight with New Trinity. Why they are fighting with FO now instead is probably something you should be asking yourself and not me. I'm willing to bet it has something to do with Fred and Felicity not calling multi battles except as retaliation to them being called on them. And in recent memory, that has been the New Trinity alliance doing that.

I'll bet you are wrong; it looks more like a "wanta-be" complex. Some peep's just wanta-be cool so they hang with whoever is "in" at the moment. Remember back to high-school, if your old enough. :p

I'll give you a b+ for effort even though your desperation was showing though pretty good there. Your excuse just wasn't creative enough.

I will give you an A- for imagination and a F for content. :laugh:

DeletedUser30834

So tell us, what did Joxer do to break your heart; say no??? I have the real thing so no need for fictional online lovers. But, word has it that some of you boys really get off on 2 dimensional images! :eek:
Well, the problem with joxer is two fold. First, I'm a poloroid camera type of guy. He always wants pics and it's a pain in the butt getting those Polaroid pictures through the tubes. Second, he always wants pics. I could drive up in a brand new cadilac with the title in my hand, and he would want pics to prove it happened. I don't know if he's a secrete scrap booker or something but always with the pics.

I'll bet you are wrong; it looks more like a "wanta-be" complex. Some peep's just wanta-be cool so they hang with whoever is "in" at the moment. Remember back to high-school, if your old enough. :p
I'm probably old enough to be your father.

So you think it's just the cool click they want to be with. No other reason to why they wouldn't want to be around you? There is a name for people who always thinks it something else and never their fault. Oh well, I cannot seem to remember it. You see, I flunked out of psych classes and in turn majored in underwater basket weaving with a minor in thumb twiddling. The second has proven to be invaluable skill throughout life and probably the biggest skill I used when going into politics.

DeletedUser

Arizona Dying of Elitism?

Who has been watching the acute rapid death of World Arizona?

Apparently, ever since the self-proclaimed "elite" fort fighters from the various major alliances decided to form their own exclusive alliance named Fighters Offensive, aka F-Off Alliance - the gaming population of Arizona has rapidly decreased by nearly 2/3rds.

These players stated that they wanted to be special and free of the "baggage" of unworthy players lacking nuggeted HP steroids. Well, they are unique and they will be remembered.

Remembered, not as they anticipated, ie. for being better than everyone else; but rather, for destroying a gaming world faster than ever before!

They destroyed Arizona via their perceived elitism and exclusion of other players lacking the desire to put every possible SP in HP.

Let me be the first to congratulate the F-Off Alliance for being the most destructive game killers to ever play The West!

DeletedUser

Apparently, ever since the self-proclaimed "elite" fort fighters from the various major alliances decided to form their own exclusive alliance named Fighters Offensive, aka F-Off Alliance - the gaming population of Arizona has rapidly decreased by nearly 2/3rds.

These players stated that they wanted to be special and free of the "baggage" of unworthy players lacking nuggeted HP steroids. Well, they are unique and they will be remembered.

Remembered, not as they anticipated, ie. for being better than everyone else; but rather, for destroying a gaming world faster than ever before!

They destroyed Arizona via their perceived elitism and exclusion of other players lacking the desire to put every possible SP in HP.

Let me be the first to congratulate the F-Off Alliance for being the most destructive game killers to ever play The West!

YES! The easiest way is to give up and whine instade of telling people to raise HP and work on their skills for fort fight. You have a lot of ppl on your side and you will have much more if you continue to argue about "digging order" instade of helping them and motivate them for fort fights, but it is easier to play for fun and whine isn't it? :)

Nah. They didn't. If "elitism" could destroy a world then how w12 wasn't destroyed by Mean Girls in forts or Bloody Path in duels?

Excuse me dont know about FF on w12 but 4 sure i know that Bloody Path is not elitism it is shame on that world. If elitism is kicking players from level 10-50 and after that restart your profile and kick them again than i agree with you. They are PRO ;)

DeletedUser

They only have 5 of the top 15 ranked HP players. The sides would be even but the other alliances refuse to work together.

DeletedUser

Well, from the F - off community I personally don't think we are destroying the world. I believe that there are many cycles in the west. Right now I have 3 worlds I play on. One world I am a fort fighter. Another world I am dueler. Finally I am a quester on my last world. Now as long as there is money in the banks. anyone can dig. If you telegram me in-game i will help regardless of what my alliance says or does. They know me, if their is a fort fight in the and if I have any hp left over I will help. what would help to change it around, to make it more balance. I do not speak for the "F-off" alliance but I speak for myself. Given that most of you have heard me chat in the game, and this is only my second post. I will be willing to give you all the time and effort to help make this world more balance. All we want is to have fun and to escape the world that we live in. :up: :)

DeletedUser

:laugh:

CW,For the lat time stop acting like "The World is gonna end!Ohh Noo!"Cause believe me,its very outdated....If you say Arizona is dead,why didn't you say that when New Trinity was winning?Why didn't you say it when F-OFFs started fighting?That is because Trinity is dead like others..;)

Elitism?For God's sake CW we have just began fighting...Please don't use words like "elitism" or "exclusion" as they are too much for a little alliance.New Trinity proved that numbers do not count while LO2E destroyed what was of trinity,pretty quickly with its Critters,Tanks and steroids.They proved that nuggets change the game..;)

As for FO,we just showed dedication,hard work(Yes,i'm mocking you) and help could just end the world?No,we proved that you guys can whine against anyone at any place!What was trinity doing when I was there huh?No battles,B-O-R-I-N-G!This proves that you guys really suck!:laugh:

As for now,we may be ending the world but yay!:D

We're gonna win a fort and name it Coyote Whine Machine!:cool:

And for the last time,get real!

DeletedUser

OMG
I'm utterly surprised.
However, positively. :)

I guess it goes like this:
"I've heard you gonna join an alliance... Which one?"
"F-OFF!!!"
:D

Glad someone saw the humor in that ;)

Who said they're better than anyone else? That's not true. They have more total health than anyone else, but better than others? CW, get real.

I did not say they were better than anyone else, read again. I was being somewhat sarcastic, when I said "...their perceived elitism..." However, I derived that conclusion from comments they made ingame about leaving the "dead-weight" behind. ( I can send you "proof" lol.) I do not perceive them better - no way!

Nah. They didn't. If "elitism" could destroy a world then how w12 wasn't destroyed by Mean Girls in forts or Bloody Path in duels?
What destroyed w13? Skillbuying, energy refill, cheap shaman respec and a month of duelmotivation restore cookies. The effects of those four things can be seen now.

Don't forget to add the stacking GG bonus fiasco...

Oh I won't congratulate them on something they didn't do. I can congratulate them though on having no spine...... :)

I can go along with your suggestion. It is like looking at the other side of the same coin. Spineless,, sure that works also.

:laugh:
CW,For the lat time stop acting like "The World is gonna end!Ohh Noo!"Cause believe me,its very outdated....If you say Arizona is dead,why didn't you say that when New Trinity was winning?

Because during late 2010, when Trinity was winning as you refer to the time period, the population of Arizona was very, very high.

Elitism?For God's sake CW we have just began fighting...Please don't use words like "elitism" or "exclusion" as they are too much for a little alliance.New Trinity proved that numbers do not count while LO2E destroyed what was of trinity,pretty quickly with its Critters,Tanks and steroids.They proved that nuggets change the game..;)

Nuggets do change the game, especially when the majority of nugget buying tanks unite into one alliance - i.e. F-Off. This is an example of elitism by definition of the word - "elitism may be used to describe a situation in which power is concentrated in the hands of a limited number of people." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elitism

As for FO,we just showed dedication,hard work(Yes,i'm mocking you) and help could just end the world?No,we proved that you guys can whine against anyone at any place!What was trinity doing when I was there huh?No battles,B-O-R-I-N-G!This proves that you guys really suck!:laugh:

I really don't understand most of what you are saying here. However, the two different times you were in New Trinity, Scareless and Felicity were in charge, so talk to the appropriate peeps if you want to whine,, err, complain. You seem to be saying that an alliance sucks, but an alliance is nothing but peeps playing together. So, who sucks? What proves what? You are playing with the same folks that were in charge when you were in Trinity.

Rajesh, is the best you can add to this topic a whine about my post??? I am not impressed.... boring!!! (yes, I am mocking you) :p

Well, from the F - off community I personally don't think we are destroying the world. I believe that there are many cycles in the west. Right now I have 3 worlds I play on. One world I am a fort fighter. Another world I am dueler. Finally I am a quester on my last world. Now as long as there is money in the banks. anyone can dig. If you telegram me in-game i will help regardless of what my alliance says or does. They know me, if their is a fort fight in the and if I have any hp left over I will help. what would help to change it around, to make it more balance. I do not speak for the "F-off" alliance but I speak for myself. Given that most of you have heard me chat in the game, and this is only my second post. I will be willing to give you all the time and effort to help make this world more balance. All we want is to have fun and to escape the world that we live in. :up: :)

You are welcome back in NT anytime fella ;)

They only have 5 of the top 15 ranked HP players. The sides would be even but the other alliances refuse to work together.

Zobel, how are the rankings in www.westforts.com derived? I believe the number of battles fought also plays a part in the ranking. So, newer tanks may not be at the top.

You made an extremely good point. If the other alliances would try harder to work together then it could balance Arizona better. That is why I formed the Friends Forum, an inter-alliance forum for fort battle organization. It is open to any town/alliance willing to work as a team to battle F-Off Alliance.

But, is it possible for the other alliances to work together? That is the question and possibly the only way to improve the quality of fort fighting in Arizona.

DeletedUser

westforts' ranking is by damage only. you wanna be #1 there? get dueler class. HP or not HP, it doesn't matter.
it's a bad ranking, but it's not a bad site (strategy schemes and replays).

DeletedUser30705

i quoted this only 2 start somewhere ..
i like good fight , even if we dont win .. and we do play & work together ..
what is that i think .. it is not that much important how many ppl r in the top fort fighters .. on each side ..
what is important is how many acctive fort figters there is in any alliance ..
that is what count .. together with HP .. gear ect. ..
and what we have here in w13 is that 1 alliance , new alliance have maggiority of acctive fort fighters .. gatthered from all sides .. yesterdays opponents todays friends ...
so there is the strenght of new wannabe winners at all costs .. (even thou u stabbed yesterdays friends in the back) ... to gather acctive players .. just to keep all forts .. to start winning .. as i said .. at all costs
kind of ...... there isnt translation to what i wanted 2 say :D

but guys & girls ..
who cares 4 any of that above ..
we have good fights .. and as time passes .. we will have even better fights ..
so come on .. fight ..
and just play the game

DeletedUser

coyotewoman said:
I really don't understand most of what you are saying here. However, the two different times you were in New Trinity, Scareless and Felicity were in charge, so talk to the appropriate peeps if you want to whine,, err, complain. You seem to be saying that an alliance sucks, but an alliance is nothing but peeps playing together. So, who sucks? What proves what? You are playing with the same folks that were in charge when you were in Trinity.
------------
My opinion why new trinty isn´t a good alliance:
New trinty sucks because of it´s 123454326341 alliances and NAPs. How many alliances does NT have? Let´s see, Number one: SWA, #2, The federation, #3 spirit alliance, #4 The fire fighters alliance, (Lathe towns). And maybe some more. 5-6 NAPs and NTs 30+ towns. And yet you guys can´t sometimes even fill medium forts. Wassup with that?! Being allied to 75% of the world and yet can´t fill madium forts, lmao. FO can fill medium AND large forts too. And we have only 10+ towns and no external allies. There are other alliances that help us, but they aren´t in NAP w/ us so FO duelers can duel them.

That´s why my town, Osasto lagus back then left, we couldn´t duel anyone! Only lesser of two evils and unhinged were the only duelable players! :mad:

We joined FO because they don´t have NAPs. And I agree with the fact that FO only wants to win and keep the forts at all costs. I got tired when new trinty was winning all the time lol, maybe will become tired again if FO is on winning spree for months, lol. I´m just waiting for the day when alliances will split again and we will have a totally different game again. Hahaha.

DeletedUser

That's why arizona doesn't die......Because nobody are friends 4ever!:laugh: