P&P Arizona RPG

DeletedUser30834

The war Room II

After I brought you a look inside the New Trinity war room, The courageous Greenbud420 told me I couldn't poke fun at people or post in here any more because he was going to get New Trinity to help him save his forts. Now I know what you are thinking, I made the post originally because Ultramaster was using multi battles to take our forts and this somehow just doesn't seem right that they will help us save them when they are taking them. But wait, it gets better, the delusion is contagious and is in another town too. These two towns seem to be pivitol in the alliance I once was in. So here I will take you into the war room of UiS Reborn. But before we go there, I need to give a shout out to morvai who's 20 telegrams encouraged me to make this post. Movai, you really made this happen.

So imagine, instead of a dark room in someone's mom's basement with maps all over the walls, the war room for UiS reborn is set at a Chuck E Cheese restaurant and everyone's attention span is just a tad bit more then the toddlers they brought there to impress. In between sets of the mechanical animals playing happy birthday to yet another kid who seems to of already had 6 birthdays this year, but their parents like the idea of a free cupcake with the order of pizza because of it, come a few brain farts. "I know what we can do" Greenbus would exclaim, "we can get the people taking our forts to help us keep them". Nicole chimes in with "that's a great idea, how do we do it". I sarcastically reply, "we can ask the fort fighting fairy to help us". "Brilliant" Nicolii burps out while stuffing another piece of pizza in her mouth and trying to wash it down without chewing with her diet cola. I looked at Greenbus in disbelief and he seemed to share some of it, but Nicolii had some sort of hold over him so he was willing to ignore her ineptitude.

Well, a few days pass and New Trinity didn't multi us or steal more of our forts. But everyone else we have treated poorly in the past did. Mountain Pass and Renewal seemed to have noticed this idiocy inherent in certain towns and bolted to the enemy's side in a rush of sanity. It got to the point that we couldn't fill the defensive battles. Then one of Nicolii's town mates got the bright idea, lets take all the duelers who don't have to go to the defenses that we are not filling and duel before battle.

Ok, let's not get ahead of ourselves here, at this time, the management asked us to leave the chuck e cheese because we found the end of the endless all you can eat salad buffet and they have to contact corporate to find out what to do. So while the Chuck E Cheese is out of commission, we resorted to the shared forums in game. The rising superstar Clearasil from Nashvegas rose to the occasion and created a post. Let's take all the duelers who are not joining these battles we are not filling and do something other then filling the battles because we value the forts we are losing. I knew we were in danger now, without the bright flashing lights and the sounds of the arcade that normally entertain the kiddies and distract these people, all sorts of lunacy would be suggested.

I posted a reply, asking, is it wise to have a group of people purposely not going to the defense battles that we are not filling when we are losing forts because we cannot fill them. Well, I guess that was the wrong thing to do. You would think I threatended the President of the United States of America or something. All the sudden, out of the woodwork comes these insignificant players from kevin-Nash-vegas. How dare you suggest that the reason we are not filling our defense battles and losing forts is because we don't go to the defense battles. I was like Wow, I thought it would be obvious that if you do not show to a battle for whatever reason, and we do not win the battle because we did not fill it, you not showing is a key part of that. So I asked, well, if we aren't filling the defenses, one of which was a multi battle dug but a cartoon character because because Clearasil keeps pestering her and she had no other way of paying you back, and losing these forts, who is supposed to fill them then?

Oh the board was flooded again. "Don't make me think", "reading comprehension is for losers" were a couple of posts. You would think I kicked over their GI Joe doll collections or something. Then Nicolii chimes in, you are doing nothing but putting the town down, you know nothing. I replied, I know that if we are losing forts because we aren't filling the defenses, then it's because of the people who didn't show to defend it. Another sabo came flying forwards, "who do you think you are" one poster exclaimed, "You better watch what you say or my town will leave the alliance", another poster replied. I replied with, "I'm sorry that pointing out the obvious is hurting your feelings, maybe it would be better if you did leave. At least then figuring out the problems and fixing them won't be so hard"

Well, the big magic GreenBus came trucking along then. He told me I was talking down to them and needed to stop as if they were the special ed class in school and all I was ever supposed to do was smile and nod to them so they didn't lose any self esteem or something. Nicolii came back with another barrage of lunacy completely missing the point and focusing on how I was attacking her town or something. I asked again, how is stating the truth of the matter attacking anyone- I never mentioned any names or towns. Do they really sincerely believe the fix to not filling defense battles is to not go to the defense battles? A few others chimed in with we don't need to fight between ourselves, but if we are losing forts because they aren't filling, then filling them is what needs to happen. But they were ignored.

So I asked for a counsel with this fort fairy. I figured I would ask what is so wrong with my logic and why it was hurting everyone else' feelings in a certain town. Mean while the battles come and go by, we lost more forts. Finally, this fort fairy contacted me. He said A/S/L. I was stunned and asked what he means by ASL. You see, that was something with a specific meaning when I last heard it on the internet. Well, there was nothing magical with this fort fairy, it turns out it was actually a blacksmith crafting fort gear who likes to wear a unitard and a tutu. I ask him why he lets people call him a fairy, he said that because he's a blacksmith. I said you should look up these definitions some, what you are thinking of is a farrier. He said, he knew that, but when he tried using the real spelling, Morvai started ignoring him and he thought they really has something special going on there.

As you can see, there is a stark difference in how they prepare for war. this experience made me realize I was surrounded by the insane and just bizarre. I wasn't going to post this until Movai kept telegram me in game encouraging it. But that was the last typical day in the war rooms of UiS Reborn. So like a coybow without a horse, I rode over here and posted it to make him happy. I certainly do no want to upset the fort fairy.

DeletedUser14006

Okay, for noobcakes like myself who have been inactive here on Arizona for a while who is rolling with who?

Any list of alliances inc. major players in that alliance would be welcomed.

DeletedUser30834

I had such a list at one time. It was too much of a problem updating it.

But I think this link might help you out a bit in figuring it out.
http://tw-db.info/index.php?strana=politic_map&world=en13

Just in case it didn't select the server, on the left hand side, you can select which server is being shown. Then en .net world 13 server or however it is displayed should be arizona.

I don't know if we are allowed posting links in this thread so if it gets removed and I get into trouble, I will telegram it to you in game.
It's just the political map as represented on tw-db.

DeletedUser31931

Something to amuse people. My alliance leader sent this message to all New Trinity members recently. Here it is:

Dear Trinity member,

You have chosen to sit the examination 'Multis for Beginners' and here are your questions:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Multi-ple Choice Question 1

Please examine the following list of battles and then answer the question below:

8:32 PM Skull Valley NW
Fighters Offensive attacking The Federation

12:00 AM Unbearable ToadStool
New Trinity attacking Fighters Offensive

12:53 AM Ultramasters Ranch
Fighters Offensive attacking New Trinity

12:56 AM Ranch Memorial Park

Which alliance declared the first multi in the list above?
(n.b. a multi being where you attack an alliance that already has a battle within a few hours before your dig)

A. New Trinity
B. New Trinity
C. New Trinity
D. New Trinity

Multi-ple Choice Question 2

Examine the evidence on the West Forts page linked below:
http://www.westforts.com/en13/battles

Excerpt:
06/27/2011 Queen...hrone Attacker: Passargad, Defender: UNSEEN HANDS 114 vs 120 26 Defended
06/28/2011 Harvest Moon Attacker: Avalon, Defender: The Ranch 2 50 vs 42 21 Conquered

Which alliance, Fighters Offensive or New Trinity, was the first to initiate a direct attack on the other side?

A. New Trinity
B. New Trinity
C. New Trinity
D. New Trinity

Congratulations, your alliance has now passed the 'Multis for Beginners' exam and can now move on to 'Multis for Noobs'.

If you do not wish to sit the 'Multis for Noobs' exam, please change alliance promptly or penalty fees will apply.

Inviting you all to Fighters Offensive

DeletedUser

Um, sorry for not getting any of that. How about telling us the latest blonde joke instead?

DeletedUser31931

Don't tell my you didn't understand Fighters Offensive taking the mick of New Trinity. Are you a New Trinity member if so then you wouldn't understand would you?

DeletedUser

What is Felicity Thinking?

Something to amuse people. My alliance leader sent this message to all New Trinity members recently. Here it is:

Dear Trinity member,

You have chosen to sit the examination 'Multis for Beginners' and here are your questions:

Multi-ple Choice Question 1

Please examine the following list of battles and then answer the question below:

8:32 PM Skull Valley NW
Fighters Offensive attacking The Federation

12:00 AM Unbearable ToadStool
New Trinity attacking Fighters Offensive

12:53 AM Ultramasters Ranch

12:56 AM Ranch Memorial Park

Which alliance declared the first multi in the list above?
(n.b. a multi being where you attack an alliance that already has a battle within a few hours before your dig)

A. New Trinity
B. New Trinity
C. New Trinity
D. New Trinity

Multi-ple Choice Question 2

Examine the evidence on the West Forts page linked below:
http://www.westforts.com/en13/battles

Excerpt:
06/27/2011 Queen...hrone Attacker: Passargad, Defender: UNSEEN HANDS 114 vs 120 26 Defended
06/28/2011 Harvest Moon Attacker: Avalon, Defender: The Ranch 2 50 vs 42 21 Conquered

Which alliance, Fighters Offensive or New Trinity, was the first to initiate a direct attack on the other side?

A. New Trinity
B. New Trinity
C. New Trinity
D. New Trinity

Congratulations, your alliance has now passed the 'Multis for Beginners' exam and can now move on to 'Multis for Noobs'.

If you do not wish to sit the 'Multis for Noobs' exam, please change alliance promptly or penalty fees will apply.

Inviting you all to Fighters Offensive

Felicity :donkey: said "Inviting you all to Fighters Offensive. Why would she leave NT just to invite us all to FO? She could have simply changed the name NT to FO and saved us all the Drama... :laugh:

DeletedUser28121

Something to amuse people. My alliance leader sent this message to all New Trinity members recently

why, felicity, arnt the hassle and the drama of actually leading an alliance the very thing that drove you out of NT? I imagined you maxin' and relaxin' in that FO of yours? :D

DeletedUser30834

Maybe she doesn't want certain people there but extended the invite out because it seemed more polite then saying, "everyone but these three or four towns can come play with us", the rest, go play by yourself.

Then when those towns do come around, some excuse can be given to why they didn't get in and those already in aren't likely to leave.

Why they used multi battles as a reason to initiate contact is beyond me. Everyone knows New Trinity likes multi battles and will use them any way they can if they think there is somehow going to be an advantage for them. Ultramaster is specifically proud if winning a fort that way with the help of a FO attack that started before but didn't finish until after his attack rendered an fort that wasn't able to be defended. We even had an agreement with New Trinity at one time to cancel battles that were multis and it tore the New Trinity alliance up splintering a bunch of offshoots away creating the CRO alliance and most likely the Fighters Offensive offshoot in the process. And look what happened as soon as most of the fort fighters with a hint of integrity were separated, multis because the modus operandi.

I guess the only thing good about that day in the telegram was the fact that FO retaliated with 2 attacks right back on New Trinity. Unfortunately, They couldn't get it together well enough to take those forts because of 4 battles in a matter of 4 or so hours.

Edit: Latest Blond joke for JoxerTM
This blond was driving her car to the beach when her Cell Phone started ringing. Being the cautious and careful person she is, she answered it on the hands free thing saying "hello". "Oh my gawd, thank god I got you". Said the voice on the other end. "It's all over the news, there's a mass panic. Someone in the area you are driving, and on the same interstate got on driving the wrong way and and they say he's causing accidents left and right. Please be extremely careful" The blond replied, "I know. Must be a full moon tonight or something. It's not just one, there are hundreds of them."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Okay, for noobcakes like myself who have been inactive here on Arizona for a while who is rolling with who?

Any list of alliances inc. major players in that alliance would be welcomed.

i think i might just try and stay ignorant to it all.

DeletedUser30834

oh noes.. They must be trembling in fear in Arizona again. New Trinity has started another round of multis. The mighty wild dog woman is trying her best to keep their forts or stop UiS reborn from becoming powerful with their fort holdings. Is that a lonley howl in the night, or someone crying in the dark?

My only regret is that I do not have enough town points to join in the multi fun. But rest assured, when I do, I will jump right in there with you. And If I take a fort, I will give it to the town/alliance that sent the most low level players to make the fun all the more interesting.

That reminds me, any lower level workers wanna come visit for a while and help me speed up to the chaos? I don't care what town or alliance you are from as long as you respond to the crack of a whip.

DeletedUser

Call me ignorant, but I didn't see any multi. :)
If you mean fights today, those are also not multis.

DeletedUser30834

hmm.. so you don't consider a battle against a town that already has a battle 1 hour and 19 minutes before a multi?

Well, I guess there are excuses all over the place to why multi battles aren't multi battles. Lets here this one. I'm sure it will be creative and entertaining.

DeletedUser

Again... I don't see there is an attack on two forts that belong to a same town. I've also tried by checking New Trinity fights as you claim they did that multi, but found nothing.

So can you please be more specific? Fort names, attacking town, time, date?

DeletedUser30834

What does an attack on two forts that belong to a same town have to do with anything?

The town Regulators is in a battle at the gritty cave at 2:58 am and the wild dog woman dug on a fort "TAP Beginning" that has them in it 1 hour and 19 minutes later. That is a multi battle by any legitimate definition i have seen.

Now I have seen people try to squirm and justify how something is not a multi battle, but i typically also see them complaining about when it happens to them and some time in the past or future too. I do not consider those excuses valid. They do become creative and entertaining, so I am looking forward to this one.

It's pretty sad when an alliance is so desperate that they have to resort to multi battles. I am just laughing all the way at this. What a joke.

Edit: Yup, and the result was the same too. Two crap battles. At least some of the fighters offensive players showed to the second battle and made it worth a little of my time spent there.

DeletedUser

What does an attack on two forts that belong to a same town have to do with anything?

The town Regulators is in a battle at the gritty cave at 2:58 am and the wild dog woman dug on a fort "TAP Beginning" that has them in it 1 hour and 19 minutes later. That is a multi battle by any legitimate definition i have seen.

Now I have seen people try to squirm and justify how something is not a multi battle, but i typically also see them complaining about when it happens to them and some time in the past or future too. I do not consider those excuses valid. They do become creative and entertaining, so I am looking forward to this one.

It's pretty sad when an alliance is so desperate that they have to resort to multi battles. I am just laughing all the way at this. What a joke.

Edit: Yup, and the result was the same too. Two crap battles. At least some of the fighters offensive players showed to the second battle and made it worth a little of my time spent there.

UiS Reborn attacked a fort True Grit and CutnShoot owned. 7 hours later CutnShoot attacked a fort owned by UiS.

The only multiple action was that UiS Reborn dug again on another True Grit fort, The Gritty Cave only about 6 hours after their first dig on the True Grit and CutnShoot fort.

So, sit back and let Greenbud and his blowup dolly girlfriend do all the digging in Arizona? I think not. Not a multi on NT part - just a greedy UiS Alliance that wants to do all the digging and could not even wait to attack again.

Oh, has anyone explained that True Grit left Greenbud and friends and now is called the Kicks N Giggles Alliance- which fight with Fred and Felicity at FO?

I can't wait to see who is in bed with whom next week. Tune in folks same time, same channel for more of the day time drama "As Arizona Turns".

Here are the details:

TAP Beginning Jul 8, 11 4:34 AM Elkwood 42
attacker_wiped.png
19 Cut N Shoot Texas
The Gritty Cave Jul 8, 11 3:12 AM True Grit 33
attacker_wiped.png
4 Regulators
SHUT YO FACE Jul 7, 11 9:13 PM True Grit 42
defender_wiped.png
50 NASHVEGAS

NASHVEGAS and Regulators are one and the same alliance UiS Reborn

DeletedUser22685

Meh, I didn't even notice. We've got two people hanging out in a separate town, you can try to find it if you want, and Derek's partying with FC for a while.

DeletedUser

Futu actually I hoped you'll say "we decided to split" since I'm interested into squirelzrme and want him. I kinda didn't want to hear that after he gets back (from the vacation mode, not some other town - he's townless) he won't part with you... But ok, one can't have everything.

Everyone else from your town is totally useless to me, sorry about that. But ok, I'll wait some more months, one day he'll become a part of my town.