P&P Arizona RPG

DeletedUser

I would like to have everybody playing Arizona and reading this forum to role play in this thread. Since I do not play, I cannot be one of the characters. But I can be here having fun with all of you.
This will be a story based on your Arizona character and your Arizona game play. Doesn't even have to be a story, can be a collection of stories, dialogues, discussions and such. Whatever you do in the game: battle, duel, work, pass out, laugh, drink, fart, sleep and so on, voice it out here. Tell us the gossip, the good, the bad and the evil of this game world.

Reason: There are a lot of threads with heated up discussions. Some of you get a bit personal about them and that is not good for your health. I want to encourage you to role play your character and forget about hard feelings and such. This is a game, enjoy it as you please and let us know too, so we can laugh, cry, awe or point our finger.

This is your P&P, your drama thread, your stage, your comedy, your story!
Now lets have some fun!

DeletedUser

Well,it's me coolrajesh256.A tough mercenary who fort fights till death and duels for fun.Most of the day in which I can't attend a fort fight,I either duel or do some quests (well,not normally).
I love my town Legends.We have many forts but our dueling is still in the minus wins.So,I and my friends duel so many time to get it to plus wins.We also give priority to our workers(i mentioned "our" workers)as they build many forts for us.Everyone needs the same respect.Obviously we duel workers.

DeletedUser

I guess that worker dueling doesn't help you much if you are still in the minus :D
If your gun doesn't fire, that wrench can be deadly in a muscly builder's hands lol

DeletedUser

You can be whatever (whoever) you want. Just remember: we are watching you :laugh:

DeletedUser

I have a question.
-Can one alliance own all the forts in a world? Is that possible? My alliance that I´m in owns the majority of forts in this world. And the opposing alliance are a bunch of whiners because they´re losing and whining about the GG and that we´re taking all of their forts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14006

My alliance that I´m in owns the majority of forts in this world. And the opposing alliance are a bunch of whiners because they´re losing and whining about the GG and that we´re taking all of their forts.

I guess we can all agree that when the opposition raises a concern it will always be deemed as whining, nothing new there but answer me this Mr. Maul:

When was the turning point from which your alliance transformed from ultimately useless to ultimately domineering in fort battles?

Oh that is right, when they start amassing a wealth of GG's and had a huge advantage with the flawed stacking bonus ;)

DeletedUser

Yes, one alliance can own all forts in one world. But that would be a dead world. Once a side is to powerful, there's not much action left.

DeletedUser28121

earlier today the slick and handsome Blackfyre (Black to friends, 'Mr. As*hole' to enemies) was dueled by no other but the notorious CB22. Now usually Black would ignore that and would quickly recover those HP points in a nearby *****house but the win margin was so lousy (30-40 pts damage) that he gather all of his righteous fury and struck back with all his might (after tipping CB of that hes coming after him ofc, what can i do being a chivalrous fool that i am)... Behold the result ::::: Total health points
- 1765 HP

Total health points
- 876 HP CB22 wins the duel, gains 340 experience points and steals $33 from Blackfyre.

Currently licking my wounds in a nearby hotel but will have my revenge when I single-handedly take PeeWees Dollhouse, muahahaha... CB ur dead meat man!!!

PS: keep it on topic guys ;) really couldnt stand another P&P here...

DeletedUser28189

Blacky, how could you forget the lowly and bumbling Medfly asking you privately for your own demise report, and then turning around a gain of my own? :)

DeletedUser

Ahh, Blacky, you took the fort, but I took most of you HP lol. Can't wait for next time you attack me but please carry a bit more cash so I can wine and dine your fine young lady and please wait for my duel motivation to be higher ;-)

Thanks for the warning and let's keep up the chivalrous dueling! Next time, pistols at dawn after 10 paces.

If it makes you feel any better, my HP was virtually non existent at the end of that duel...

DeletedUser28189

Ahh, Blacky, you took the fort, but I took most of you HP lol. Can't wait for next time you attack me but please carry a bit more cash so I can wine and dine your fine young lady and please wait for my duel motivation to be higher ;-)

Thanks for the warning and let's keep up the chivalrous dueling! Next time, pistols at dawn after 10 paces.

If it makes you feel any better, my HP was virtually non existent at the end of that duel...

... Blacky, attack me too, but only if I also get to take your chick out afterward!

DeletedUser28121

ahhh there you are you bums!!!

See guys there is a part of a story that I left out... after my epic fail dueling CB i find a piece of a note under a rock outside of the hotel i was licking my wounds at saying 'send me the report if blackfyre duels u, medfly....now, not even poor old stupid Blackfyre is that big of a doofus, right?! apparently medfly did not think so... tho bare in mind i almost did just that thinking that medfly plays for my team... close shave that one, that would have been stupid :laugh:.... phew... 20 minutes later Total health points
- 864 HP

No hit Medfly wins the duel and gains 361 experience points. Blackfyre did not carry any cash and Medfly walks away without taking any money.

i guess he didnt really need my report, i suck THAT much!
PS: my fine lady crashed into a cactus while i was running away from a vengeful CB. Needless to say, the last I saw of her was her over-sized ass as she went flying off... im pretty sure she landed somewhere around Yuma, Arizona... if you see a bald chick (im kinky that way) somewhere around Yuma please point her in the direction of Cro Beer! Thank you and please dont hump me any more!

HelenBack

Can one alliance own all the forts in a world? Is that possible? My alliance that I´m in owns the majority of forts in this world. And the opposing alliance are a bunch of whiners because they´re losing and whining about the GG and that we´re taking all of their forts.

I guess we can all agree that when the opposition raises a concern it will always be deemed as whining, nothing new there but answer me this Mr. Maul:

When was the turning point from which your alliance transformed from ultimately useless to ultimately domineering in fort battles?

Oh that is right, when they start amassing a wealth of GG's and had a huge advantage with the flawed stacking bonus ;)

Yes, one alliance can own all forts in one world. But that would be a dead world. Once a side is to powerful, there's not much action left.

Thank you Duduie! That's exactly what we've been trying to avoid... Killing off the world. But some people don't care about that... They just want to win/steal all the forts regardless of what the future holds. Call it a "whine" if you want to... I don't care. I'm just stating the facts and a legitimate concern for the future of Arizona. Some people can see the bigger picture... others... not so much.
;)

DeletedUser

It happened in world 2, but not because one side wanted to dominate, but a member of one of the sides, kicked everybody out of the main town and gave away their forts. Soon after we split in 2 equally strong sides and we are having fun.
It can happen here too and probably will happen when people from the dominant side start getting bored. ;)

DeletedUser16628

The real infiniti99 stalking derek again.I find he keeps changing his build it drives me crazy.Total health points
- 97 HP

Total health points
- 329 HP infiniti99 wins the duel, gains 194 experience points and steals $157 from Derek1982

I then stalk Blackfyre and teach him a lesson.Total health points
- 154 HP

Total health points
- 301 HP infiniti99 wins the duel, gains 67 experience points and steals $157 from Blackfyre.

I must keep my eye on my good friend polapoika as I know he wants to give me a 48 hour holiday.

DeletedUser

I don't wanna get much of that.

Dueling workers....again.

Total health points
- 407 HP

coolrajesh256 wins the duel and gains 184 experience points. Ifeicus did not carry any cash and coolrajesh256 walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 375 HP
coolrajesh256 wins the duel and gains 187 experience points. Ifeicus did not carry any cash and coolrajesh256 walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 384 HP
Ifeicus passes out. coolrajesh256 wins the duel and gains 169 experience points. Ifeicus did not carry any cash and coolrajesh256 walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 84 HP
Total health points
- 648 HP
coolrajesh256 wins the duel, gains 158 experience points and steals $1067 from the screwball.

Cool.

Oooh that guy placed a bounty.Was in Defense gear(fort fighting)

Total health points
- 731 HP

Total health points
- 63 HP
joshrandal wins the duel, gains 67 experience points and steals $36 from coolrajesh256. joshrandal receives a bounty of $ 2000.

DeletedUser22685

It happened in world 2, but not because one side wanted to dominate, but a member of one of the sides, kicked everybody out of the main town and gave away their forts. Soon after we split in 2 equally strong sides and we are having fun.
It can happen here too and probably will happen when people from the dominant side start getting bored. ;)
He didn't kick his side because of boredom, he kicked it because he's a silly little boy ;)

DeletedUser16628

I'm out and about galloping from town to town causing problems wherever I go.I have a complete dislike of the jacks and hunt them always.Thanks for the cash I used it for massage services from a pair of twin dancers.Total health points
- 178 HP

Total health points
- 537 HP infiniti99 wins the duel, gains 142 experience points and steals $876 from Jack Hawk.