Are you Looking for a town

DeletedUser

Ok, I found myself an awesome town. Thanks to all who replied and gave me lots of interesting choices. By the way, I highly suggest that all players looking for towns put their applications on here. I received several good offers because of this. J. Greenwood

Application Form

In-Game Name: JeffersonGreenwood
Character Level (XP): Level 8
Current Residency: Northern Star
Previous Residency: None
Accumulated Contributions: n/a
Cash/Bank Account: n/a
Highest Attribute: Charisma (5)
1st Highest Skill: Animal Instinct (12)
2nd Highest Skill: Leadership (9)
3rd Highest Skill: Tactics and Fine Motor Skills (7)
Intended Character Build: Adventurer (possibly with some building skills)
Declared Intentions: Will help build the town, will donate cash to the treasury and lots of my time.
Personal Requirements/Requests:
A town located in an area with not too many duelers or hostile towns.
Level 5 or higher buildings (esp. bank, tailor, general store and hotel)
Would also like to see several jobs nearby with descent experience payouts (10-25 EXP %).
Goals:
I want to build up my experience first, then make lots of money later on. Not looking to duel much, but make an honest living working and adventuring. Would like to have a strong Sheriff and treaties with nearby towns, for protection, while I make money for my equipment and for the treasury. I'm also good at diplomacy and recruiting and may want to become a town leader eventually, as I plan to be playing for 50-65 hours per week.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Looking for a town

I'm a new player, learning the game, need a town. The game seems interesting so I'll play it for a while. looking forward to invitation to join town.

DeletedUser

InGame Name: joeyjeramia
Character Level: 45
Dueling Level: 68
Current Residency: None
Previous Residency: WE SCC South City
Accumulated Contributions: 5000+
Cash/Bank Account: 900
Highest Attribute: Dexterity
Intended Character Build: Firearm Dueler
Declared Intentions: Go west
Personal Requirements/Requests: A mortician, decent level stores 7+

DeletedUser

just started my world 9

well i just started world 9 since we can play 8 and 9 and looking for a town. here are my stats as of now
im lvl 9 with 88/110 till next lvl i plan on being a dueler or solder since i haven't done them yet so let me know if ya want me i don't want to be a solo player so lets town up im on almost every day so activeness is no prob.

DeletedUser

I am a newbie and i would like help with this confusing game.I would like to join your town my level is 1 lol and i have 2 out of 14 expirience points.help me.dont post here since i probobley wont come back to this forum,i may but,so telegram me.Thanks.Remember i am a newbie i need help.

DeletedUser

Looking for a home

InGame Name: KadeUnknown
Character Level (XP/XP): Lvl: 2 11/19
Current Residency:
Homeless & looking!.
Previous Residency: N/A - just starting
Accumulated Contributions: N/A - just starting
Cash/Bank Account: 49
Highest Attribute: Dexterity @ 1
1st Highest Skill: repairing @ 3
2nd Highest Skill: Fine Motor Skills/toughness/setting traps @ 2
3rd Highest Skill: stamina/health/trading @ 1
Intended Character Build:Unsure on what i want to do yet, still figuring out the game
Declared Intentions: Will do whatever I can and what ever is needed from me
Personal Requirements/Requests: First time player, just looking for some help and friendly place, and possibly a permanent home.

DeletedUser

Looking for a home

InGame Name: Solidwoody
Character Level (XP/XP): Lvl 7 9/74
Current Residency: Homeless & looking?
Previous Residency: None
Accumulated Contributions: None
Cash/Bank Account: $30
Highest Attribute: Mobility 5
1st Highest Skill: Swimming 22
2nd Highest Skill: Horseback riding 6
3rd Highest Skill: Reflex/Dodging/Hiding 5
Intended Character Build: Adventure/Not sure thinking of going to hunting after a few more levels. Still learning the game
Declared Intentions: I will do whatever I can to help the town including donations, fighting etc.
Personal Requirements/Requests: None

DeletedUser

New Player seeks home, will build it if I must

InGame Name: Kagehisa
Character Level (XP/XP): 8 5/91
Current Residency: The Realm of Shadows
Previous Residency: N/A
Accumulated Contributions: N/A
Cash/Bank Account: N/A (when I have cash I will certainly let me Town Councillors know lol)
Highest Attribute: Strength (3)
1st Highest Skill: Construction (6) - w/o Bonus'
2nd Highest Skill: Animal Instinct/Trading/Stamina/Fine Motor Skills (5) - w/o Bonus'
3rd Highest Skill: Health Points (4) - w/o Bonus'
Intended Character Build: Worker Cowboy with Emphasis on Construction
Declared Intentions: My intentions are to aid what ever town/alliance I am a member of in what ever way I can.
Personal Requirements/Requests: I would appreciate a town with a good Security Team that can offer me protection while I construct things.

A little about myself:
I only started the game recently, coming from various City Builder games. I like the aspect of this game, though it is a little slower than what I am used to, I think the change of pace will suit me though =)

I decided early on to become a Worker and help with building more than anything else and after browsing the forums a little and realising I can "pure" Construction I have no resolved to do just that. I will continue with Introduction quests, adding points to those for a little while, but once I hit lvl 10 I will be concentrating solely on Construction.

==========

Edit:

I have been swooped up by the nice folks over at The Realm of Shadows. Thanks to all that read my post and considered me =)

DeletedUser

InGame Name: Richardak
Character Level (XP / XP): Level 1 currently
Current Residency:
Previous Residency:
Accumulated Contributions: N/A
Cash / Bank Account: currently $5 for the time being
Intended Character Build: I am plenty expert in the the west.br and in the the west.pt and I help plenty the cities that I announce
Declared Intentions: I intend to help to build and to help plenty the city and to give him/it of better.

obs: I am Brazilian:eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

Found a new town, thanks for the telegrams

DeletedUser

InGame Name: mappleba
Character Level (XP/XP): Lvl: 10
Current Residency: Homeless & looking!.
Previous Residency: none
Accumulated Contributions: none yet
Cash/Bank Account: 210
Highest Attribute: Strength
1st Highest Skill: Construction 39
2nd Highest Skill: Toughness 18
3rd Highest Skill: Vigor 9
Intended Character Build: I'm looking to be a dedicated builder will taking some time for questing.
Declared Intentions: Help build
Personal Requirements/Requests: First time player, just looking for a friendly place.

Please reply via telegram

DeletedUser5769

Vary experienced looking for an active town. If your town does not have store at level do not send me an invitation, if you have rusty, or no fancy do not send me an invitation.

Does any town have Stores at Level 10 - Goods level 10.

DeletedUser8627

Greetz.

I am looking for a town that can offer me items for the dancer's item set plus charlatan shoes.

Well if you have a nearly built town with items sets you can telegram me ingame and I'll help with attacking for the trouble for your town.

DeletedUser

Builder looking for town

InGame Name: BrutusGargantua
Character Level (XP/XP): 33 (672/1166)
Current Residency: Homeless & looking
Previous Residency: Serenity creek (left because I don't appreciate being talked to like a stupid employee, I get enough of that in RL)
Accumulated Contributions: Construction
Cash/Bank Account: $363 (used a lot of savings to help build last town >.<)
Highest Attribute: Strength.
1st Highest Skill: Construction.
2nd Highest Skill: Toughness.
3rd Highest Skill: other strength skills
Intended Character Build: construction,
Declared Intentions: Fairly regular builder.
Personal Requirements/Requests: Protection from duelers while in town. Casual gameplay.

DeletedUser

Plz send a PM to Don Agrawal of WWW-Little Abhor.He'll surely invite you to his town.