Are you Looking for a town

DeletedUser

If you're looking for a town to make your home, then post your application here for all prospective town founders to peruse and approve you based on their own personal criteria.

Once you've filled out a nice and to the point application, you're about 1000% more likely to actually receive an invite now that you've put more effort into finding a home than "I need a town". Don't forget to periodically update your post's application as you progress through levels. Also, if you find a town to call home, edit your post's Current Residency category. When you have found a town and have updated your status by editing your post, your post will be deleted to allow those who are looking for players to find town less players easier.

Application Form

InGame Name: What's yo name foo'?!
Character Level (XP/XP): What level you are and how close you are to your next.
Current Residency: Homeless & looking? Or maybe you've found your new home & are seeking a change of pace/scenery/neighbors. Simply state "Town name/Homeless - Looking/Not Looking".
Previous Residency: What towns have you lived in before? Think of this as a job reference on a resume.
Accumulated Contributions: What have you contributed to your previous towns? Labor time? Money?
Cash/Bank Account: How much cash do you have? Towns require a lot of cash to build and as a residing member, you may be expected to "pay taxes".
Highest Attribute: Your best attribute.
1st Highest Skill: Your highest rated skill.
2nd Highest Skill: Your 2nd highest rated skill.
3rd Highest Skill: Guess?
Intended Character Build: Describe what particular areas of expertise you desire for your character, such as: Dueling, construction, particular Jobs you want to master, etc.
Declared Intentions: State plainly what it is you truely intend to offer to the town in the way of funds and/or labor to fuel it's expansion. You may have other things to offer such as roleplaying content, HTML skills, whatever, list them if they're relevant.
Personal Requirements/Requests: Maybe you require your hometown to have a particular job right next to it. Maybe you don't want to live where there's a Mortician (Makes dueling possible). Etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you're looking for a town to make your home, then post your application here for all prospective town founders to peruse and approve you based on their own personal criteria.

Once you've filled out a nice and to the point application, you're about 1000% more likely to actually receive an invite now that you've put more effort into finding a home than "I need a town". Don't forget to periodically update your post's application as you progress through levels. Also, if you find a town to call home, edit your post's Current Residency category.

Application Form

InGame Name: What's yo name foo'?!
Character Level (XP/XP): What level you are and how close you are to your next.
Current Residency: Homeless & looking? Or maybe you've found your new home & are seeking a change of pace/scenery/neighbors. Simply state "Town name/Homeless - Looking/Not Looking".
Previous Residency: What towns have you lived in before? Think of this as a job reference on a resume.
Accumulated Contributions: What have you contributed to your previous towns? Labor time? Money?
Cash/Bank Account: How much cash do you have? Towns require a lot of cash to build and as a residing member, you may be expected to "pay taxes".
Highest Attribute: Your best attribute.
1st Highest Skill: Your highest rated skill.
2nd Highest Skill: Your 2nd highest rated skill.
3rd Highest Skill: Guess?
Intended Character Build: Describe what particular areas of expertise you desire for your character, such as: Dueling, construction, particular Jobs you want to master, etc.
Declared Intentions: State plainly what it is you truely intend to offer to the town in the way of funds and/or labor to fuel it's expansion. You may have other things to offer such as roleplaying content, HTML skills, whatever, list them if they're relevant.
Personal Requirements/Requests: Maybe you require your hometown to have a particular job right next to it. Maybe you don't want to live where there's a Mortician (Makes dueling possible). Etc.

DeletedUser

Looking for a town in the east

im a soldier and my goal is defending around forts and towns im an exp player active in forums etc a vital member of any town cheers

In game McLeodThePredator
:bandit:
Cheers

DeletedUser

InGame Name: Ender88
Character Level (XP/XP): Lvl: 6 43/59
Current Residency:
Homeless & looking!.
Previous Residency: brand new to this world! member of towns on 2 other worlds.
Accumulated Contributions: never kept track, general rule for me was deposit half my income into town treasury while the town grows.
Cash/Bank Account: 108
Highest Attribute: Strength (6)
1st Highest Skill: Construction (23)
2nd Highest Skill: Vigor (7)
3rd Highest Skill: Toughness/stamina/health (6)
Intended Character Build:Worker class, pure builder!
Declared Intentions: Will build and contribute to the best of my abilities, plan to have premium by the end of the weekend :D
Personal Requirements/Requests: Friendly environment, looking to make some friends and have a good time! :laugh:

please message me ingame or here on the forums if you would like to have me in your town!

thanks! :bandit:

DeletedUser

InGame Name: Salop
Character Level (XP/XP): Lvl: 2 1/19
Current Residency:
Homeless & looking!.
Previous Residency: N/A - just starting
Accumulated Contributions: N/A - just starting
Cash/Bank Account: 49
Highest Attribute: Strength @2
1st Highest Skill: Vigour @ 5
2nd Highest Skill: Construction @ 3
3rd Highest Skill: Toughness/stamina/health @ 2
Intended Character Build:Unsure on which direction I'm going in just yet 1st time player. What ever build helps the town the most I guess
Declared Intentions: Will do whatever I can and what ever is needed
Personal Requirements/Requests: First time player, just looking for some help and friendly place.

DeletedUser

InGame Name: x-sxc-x
Character Level (XP/XP): Lvl: 7 46/74
Current Residency:
Homeless & looking!.
Previous Residency: World 2, 6, 7
Accumulated Contributions: Donated Alot Of My Income
Cash/Bank Account: 155
Highest Attribute: Vharisma (6)
1st Highest Skill: Animal Instinct (17)
2nd Highest Skill: Toughness (9)
3rd Highest Skill: Horseback Riding (6)
Intended Character Build:Adventurer!
Declared Intentions: Will Donate Most Of MY Money To Help Town Grow! :D
Personal Requirements/Requests: Good Jobs Around!

DeletedUser10480

Pure builder......needs town with plenty of beef jerky snacks.

DeletedUser

InGame Name: purdy
Character Level (XP/XP): Level 4 currently
Current Residency: Homeless & looking
Previous Residency: N/A
Accumulated Contributions: N/A
Cash/Bank Account: currently $112
Intended Character Build: Having 2 other Worlds in which I am a worker and an adventurer I aim to try my hand more along the Dueler/Soldier line this time
Declared Intentions: By becoming a dueler I can bring much needed money to the town treasury and protect the town from nasty outsiders who try to steal your hard earned cash!!

Hope to receive an invite soon :D

DeletedUser

Application Form

InGame Name: Naked
Character Level (XP/XP): 1 im like 2 xp to lvl 2
Previous Residency: I was Raised by Wolves
Accumulated Contributions: I let some of the pups eat my toes
Cash/Bank Account: $36 im so gangter! mom look at my screenshot!
Highest Attribute: Charisma
1st Highest Skill: Dodge
2nd Highest Skill: Hide
3rd Highest Skill: Atractiveness
Intended Character Build: Naked Shoeshine Girl
Declared Intentions: IDK I have never been to a town before... but I will code HTML for food
Personal Requirements/Requests: I need a place to do my naked shoeshine buisness

DeletedUser

Application Form

InGame Name: caldasman
Character Level (XP/XP): Level 1, just started, but a fast learner
Previous Residency: Up a tree
Accumulated Contributions: Not any really, but hoping to change that!
Cash/Bank Account: 15$, but going up soon!
Highest Attribute: Strengh
1st Highest Skill: Vigor (all my skill points are going to construction, so this is going to change)
2nd Highest Skill: Thoughness
3rd Highest Skill: Health
Intended Character Build: Builder, just building stuff up!
Declared Intentions: Intend to help, however i can.. Will contribute with hard work and money!
Personal Requirements/Requests: If u can contact me in-game, will be most apreciate.. Hope to hear something soon!

DeletedUser

Application Form

InGame Name: MarkFive
Character Level (XP/XP): Level 10
Previous Residency: None
Accumulated Contributions: NA
Cash/Bank Account: 280
Highest Attribute: Strength
1st Highest Skill: Construction
2nd Highest Skill: Vigor
3rd Highest Skill: Toughness, Stamina, Health Points
Intended Character Build: Pure Builder
Declared Intentions: Build
Personal Requirements/Requests: Active Town, other pure builders as well as money makers and duelers. Preferably no rotation

DeletedUser

InGame Name: evil chickin
Character Level (XP/XP):
Current Residency: Homeless but no longer looking.
Previous Residency:n/a
Accumulated Contributions:n/a
Cash/Bank Account: £4.00 last i checked. I dont use banks anymore..... too many shutting down :p
Highest Attribute: n/a
1st Highest Skill: n/a
2nd Highest Skill: n/a
3rd Highest Skill: n/a
Intended Character Build: i'll be honest, this is my first time playing this game, however i understand how it works (i did my research in the questions and FAQ section) im happy to adopt most of these 'builds', im a fast learner and an even faster adapter.
Declared Intentions: happy to contribute any and every way i can, bearing in mind im a beginner though (be gentle)
Personal Requirements/Requests: again, im as flexible as a peice of string, feel free to mold me

DeletedUser

Application Form

InGame Name: Anhur
Character Level (XP/XP): Level 8 (71/91)
Current Residency: Homeless - Looking
Previous Residency: None. Just joined.
Accumulated Contributions: NA [But, i will do nearly, if not everything i can.]
Cash/Bank Account: 210
Highest Attribute: Tie between Mobility, Strength, Dexterity & Charisma
1st Highest Skill: Tie:
[Needs updating]
2nd Highest Skill: Tie:
[Needs updating]
3rd Highest Skill: Tie:
[Needs updating]
Intended Character Build: Currently, unsure. In my skills, I want them to all be high, but somewhat even so i can easily bend to what the town needs. I plan to do what i can for my town.
Declared Intentions: I am a roleplayer (average 200 words). I know some html & bbc codes. I can make fairly decent photo manipulations. I also write poems and short stories. Currently, i have a lot of time on my hands that all goes to be on the computer.
Personal Requirements/Requests: I am a first time player, so some guidence would be great. Please contact me in-game. An active town would be great.

DeletedUser

Shogunel

InGame Name: Shogunel
Character Level (XP/XP): Level 2
Previous Residency: None
Accumulated Contributions: NA
Cash/Bank Account: 100
Highest Attribute: Strength
1st Highest Skill: Vigor
2nd Highest Skill: Construction
3rd Highest Skill: Toughness, Stamina
Intended Character Build: Pure Builder
Declared Intentions: Build
Personal Requirements/Requests: Active Town.

DeletedUser

InGame Name: Dr.Drud
Character Level (XP/XP): 7 (24/74)
Current Residency: Homeless, but not looking.
Previous Residency: I've only ever played on the Danish server, but I just stopped again as the translation was horrible.
Accumulated Contributions: N/A.
Cash/Bank Account: 136 $
Highest Attribute: Strength (7)
1st Highest Skill: Vigor (28)
2nd Highest Skill: All other strength skills (7)
3rd Highest Skill: None
Intended Character Build: Melee Soldier
Declared Intentions: Have some dueling fun!
Personal Requirements/Requests: The only requirement I have is an established town with active players. Please message me ingame (or post here) if you have any questions or offers :)

Not sure if I can post it here, if not just delete it: I used to play TW a lot and was quite highly ranked in W8 and W13 (though as far as I can see I've been removed from twstats - the name was Drud back then).

DeletedUser

InGame Name: Da Kewl
Character Level (XP/XP): 7 (14/74
Current Residency: Homeless
Previous Residency: I play on worlds 3 and 7, but no other residencys for this account.
Accumulated Contributions: I'll give about 50-100 a week.
Cash/Bank Account: $138
Highest Attribute: strength and dexterity tie (3)
1st Highest Skill: Toughness 12
2nd Highest Skill: Vigor 10
3rd Highest Skill: Shooting 7
Intended Character Build: I'll be a dueler for the town.
Declared Intentions: Dueler
Personal Requirements/Requests: Please have an active town, with at least 10 people.

DeletedUser

InGame Name: volcomrj
Character Level (XP/XP): 1(4/14)
Current Residency: Homeless-looking
Previous Residency: none
Accumulated Contributions: I plan to build and harvest pure worker spend countless hours on things
Cash/Bank Account: sorry only 16$ but working on that
Highest Attribute: Strength-1
1st Highest Skill: Vigor-1
2nd Highest Skill: lots-1
3rd Highest Skill: above
Intended Character Build: pure worker and whatever you want me to be :)

DeletedUser

InGame Name: Tommy596
Character Level (XP/XP): Level 6, 4/59
Current Residency: A Town
Cash/Bank Account: 151
Highest Attribute: 4, Strength
1st Highest Skill: Shooting, 9
2nd Highest Skill: Toughness, 6
3rd Highest Skill: Stamina, 6
Intended Character Build: I'd do some dueling but I'd also like to make money for the town by working.
Declared Intentions: I'd spend money to give to the town, and I could help defend it if need be.
Personal Requirements/Requests: N/A

DeletedUser

InGame Name: Schnutzz
Character Level (XP/XP): 9
Current Residency: Homeless & looking?
Cash/Bank Account: roughly 400
Highest Attribute: Dex
1st Highest Skill: Aim
2nd Highest Skill: Shooting
3rd Highest Skill: Dodging
Intended Character Build: Straight up shooting Dueler.
Declared Intentions: I offer protection
Personal Requirements/Requests: Needs Mortician

Oh yeah, message me in the game IN WORLD 9, my other characters won't answer you.

DeletedUser

InGame Name: Zaphod B.
Character Level (XP/XP): 13/35 level 4
Current Residency: Homeless
Previous Residency: None as yet
Accumulated Contributions: -
Cash/Bank Account: 100$
Highest Attribute: Dexterity 2
1st Highest Skill: Toughness 3+5
2nd Highest Skill: Aim 3
3rd Highest Skill: Mobility 3
Intended Character Build: Dueling
Declared Intentions: My dueling skills, as well as some money and labor from time to time
Personal Requirements/Requests:

PS
I'm in World 9, btw