Are you looking for a town? Post here!

DeletedUser

InGame Name: Sapient
Character Level (XP/XP): Level 2 and 2/19
Current Residency: Fort Poland
Previous Residency: No Former Town.
Accumulated Contributions: No Former Contributions.
Cash/Bank Account: Current Cash: $0 Bank Account: $104
Highest Attribute: Strength
1st Highest Skill: Standard Starting Skills.
2nd Highest Skill: Standard Starting Skills.
3rd Highest Skill: Standard Starting Skills.
Intended Character Build: Undecided.
Declared Intentions: I Have No Certain Job Skills I Will Do What I Am Taught.
Personal Requirements/Requests: I Am Looking For A Nice, Friendly, And Helpful Group That Has The Time And Patience To Teach Me What I Need To Know.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello I am player on all six worlds, so i now what im doing. I joined world one when it reopened and am already up to level 17 with a dueling level of 23. I had to join a town immediately because i was a dueler so i took the first invite i got. Now i am looking for a real town, one that will grow. i will donate a reasonable amount as well as help protect my new town message me in game if you are interested.

DeletedUser

i want to join ur town

:)
If you're looking for a town to make your home, then post your application here for all prospective town founders to peruse and approve you based on their own personal criteria.

Once you've filled out a nice and to the point application, you're about 1000% more likely to actually receive an invite now that you've put more effort into finding a home than "I need a town". Don't forget to periodically update your post's application as you progress through levels. Also, if you find a town to call home, edit your post's Current Residency category.

Application Form

InGame Name: What's yo name foo'?!
Character Level (XP/XP): What level you are and how close you are to your next.
Current Residency: Homeless & looking? Or maybe you've found your new home & are seeking a change of pace/scenery/neighbors. Simply state "Town name/Homeless - Looking/Not Looking".
Previous Residency: What towns have you lived in before? Think of this as a job reference on a resume.
Accumulated Contributions: What have you contributed to your previous towns? Labor time? Money?
Cash/Bank Account: How much cash do you have? Towns require a lot of cash to build and as a residing member, you may be expected to "pay taxes".
Highest Attribute: Your best attribute.
1st Highest Skill: Your highest rated skill.
2nd Highest Skill: Your 2nd highest rated skill.
3rd Highest Skill: Guess?
Intended Character Build: Describe what particular areas of expertise you desire for your character, such as: Dueling, construction, particular Jobs you want to master, etc.
Declared Intentions: State plainly what it is you truely intend to offer to the town in the way of funds and/or labor to fuel it's expansion. You may have other things to offer such as roleplaying content, HTML skills, whatever, list them if they're relevant.
Personal Requirements/Requests: Maybe you require your hometown to have a particular job right next to it. Maybe you don't want to live where there's a Mortician (Makes dueling possible). Etc.

DeletedUser

Application Form

InGame Name: Aiela
Character Level (XP/XP): 18 (271/371)
Current Residency: Midian
Previous Residency: None on this world.
Accumulated Contributions: Contributed over $3000 dollars in total to two towns in worlds 6 and 7
Cash/Bank Account: Now secret
1st Highest Skill: Animal Instinct
2nd Highest Skill: Aim
3rd Highest Skill: Tactics
Intended Character Build: Soldier, general mix of skills. Will spec/respec according to my owner's wishes
Declared Intentions: For this world, I am looking for a town leader who would like direct control over me. I would want them to direct me as they see fit, and have complete access to my inventory and money. In other words, I want a lot of communication and interaction between me and the town's leaders. And in return, everything I have will be theirs.
Personal Requirements/Requests: Only what is stated above

DeletedUser

InGame Name: Joshua61679
Character Level (XP/XP): Just got to level 12
Current Residency: None
Previous Residency: None
Accumulated Contributions: NA
Cash/Bank Account: 453
Highest Attribute: Dexterity
1st Highest Skill: Fine Motor Skill
2nd Highest Skill: Animal Instinct
3rd Highest Skill: Setting Traps/Repairing
Intended Character Build: Construction
Declared Intentions: Will offer what I can to the town. Looking for a place to lay my head at night and people to share the adventure of The West with.
Personal Requirements/Requests: This is my first time playing, so I don't really know what I'm doing. I've just been completing quests. So I'm looking for some people with experience to point me in the right direction, whatever that may be, and a team that I can contribute to.

DeletedUser10514

InGame Name: Martyhur
Character Level (XP/XP): Level 13 and 36/206
Current Residency: Westwood
Previous Residency: Westwood
Accumulated Contributions: Built quite alot
Cash/Bank Account: 191
Highest Attribute: Charisma
1st Highest Skill: Construction/repairing
2nd Highest Skill: Leadership
3rd Highest Skill: Horseback riding
Intended Character Build: Adventurer
Declared Intentions: I am willing to help build or donate money.
Personal Requirements/Requests: Active town level 2 hotel in the north-west corner of map

DeletedUser

InGame Name: Madwig
Character Level (XP/XP): 10, just started
Current Residency: Not looking at the moment
Highest Attribute: All on Strength
1st Highest Skill: Vigor
2nd Highest Skill: Toughness
3rd Highest Skill: construction/stamina/health
Intended Character Build: Melee soldier
Declared Intentions: Fighting/defense and donating. I will however always make sure I have good gear for my level before I give all my money away.
Personal Requirements/Requests: Serious but friendly town with active players. I want the town to have at least 15 members. No weekly tax, fee whatever. Towns that need that don't have active players anyway. Hotel/bank/stores at somewhat good level. Mortician required (well duh.. a town without a mortician ain't a real town :) )

Other info that might be useful: Also playing on w2, w3, w4, w5, w6, w7 and Swedish server. Town founder in three of those worlds. Grey hat on the others. Usually play a few hours a day. Will most likely use some premium.

Edit: PM InGame if you are interested.
Edit2: If most of your Melee weapons in the Gunsmith are rusty, don't bother. I like shiny things.

DeletedUser10514

InGame Name: Martyhur
Character Level (XP/XP): Level 16 and 174/299
Current Residency: Westwood
Previous Residency: Westwood
Accumulated Contributions: Built quite alot
Cash/Bank Account: 710
1st Highest Skill: Construction/repairing
2nd Highest Skill: Leadership
3rd Highest Skill: Horseback riding
Intended Character Build: Adventurer
Declared Intentions: I am willing to help build or donate money.
Personal Requirements/Requests: Active town level 2 hotel in the north-west corner of map

DeletedUser

Town found

InGame Name: Nimithiel
Character Level (XP/XP): Level 10 ( 104/131)
Current Residency: Homeless & looking
Previous Residency: None W1, KASABA on W8
Accumulated Contributions: $240 & 2 hours construction on W8
Cash/Bank Account: $453
1st Highest Skill: Animal Instinct
2nd Highest Skill: Trading
3rd Highest Skill: Tied for third - Horseback Riding, Fine Motor Skills, Repairing, Leadership, Tactics, and Appearance (Note: I'm figuring highest skills before the bonus)
Intended Character Build: Adventurer, Questing/Jobbing
Declared Intentions: Definitely plan on contributing with funds.
Personal Requirements/Requests: As many jobs near the town as possible, especially jobs based on the five charisma skills. Hotel and shops a major plus, but not required. Prefer a town within or close to the southeastmost county, but will consider towns farther out.

Town found

DeletedUser

InGame Name: sarutobi113
Character Level (XP/XP): level 39, 1081/1610
Current Residency: none
Previous Residency: many
Accumulated Contributions: pure builder, good donator
Cash/Bank Account: 1703
Highest Attribute: strength
1st Highest Skill: Construction
2nd Highest Skill: tie between other 4 str skills
Intended Character Build: im a worker, but picked adventurer class
Declared Intentions: I am willing to build
Personal Requirements/Requests: id like a town that is decently developed with good leadership and activity

DeletedUser

Roleplayer and Dueller looking for a home

Application Form

InGame Name: Pearlz
Character Level (XP/XP): Level 11, dueling level 14
Current Residency: cold, hungry and homeless
Previous Residency: Red Ridge & Union Valley
Accumulated Contributions: Money $$$ and roleplay
Cash/Bank Account: Ask me if you’re interested
Highest Attribute: My ability to entertain you. Hehe. Oh!
1st Highest Skill: Your highest rated skill. Dexterity
2nd Highest Skill: Dodging
3rd Highest Skill: Reflex/Shooting/Tactics/Appearance
Intended Character Build: Mainly dueling and town courtesan
Declared Intentions: I am an active player willing contribute a percentage of my duel earnings as well as to protect the town. I am very obliging and roleplay friendly, willing to help out and roleplay any way possible.
Personal Requirements/Requests: I most importantly desire a town with active, friendly and roleplay friendly members. Suitable town location meeting my dueling needs would be nice. I am very very interested in towns with adult members who are interested in adult roleplay, but I would also love to help the town grow to prominence. I know I may not be as high leveled as most, but I am more than willing to be tutored and guided by a senior. For character description please look for me in-game.

DeletedUser12696

InGame Name: Xuberant
Character Level (XP/XP): 9
Current Residency: EuroLux
Accumulated Contributions: $60 and Labor
Cash/Bank Account: $250
1st Highest Skill: Stamina 20
2nd Highest Skill: Toughness 17
3rd Highest Skill: Construction 12
Intended Character Build: I want to be a Merc
Declared Intentions: Intend to offer money and be the town hitman when I get higher in level.
Personal Requirements/Requests: hitman Guidance on how to be a good hitman/merc. A place to regen and a good group of people my fiance and I can play with.

DeletedUser

Will Work for Food :)

Have now found and peacefully settled in a town.

DeletedUser

Application Form

InGame Name: Mississippi Belle
Character Level (XP/XP): 37/46 lvl 5 on 4/12/2009
Current Residency: Homeless
Previous Residency:none
Accumulated Contributions: n/a
Cash/Bank Account: $103 on 4/12/2009
Highest Attribute: strength
1st Highest Skill:vigor 4
2nd Highest Skill: repairing traps 4
3rd Highest Skill: swimming 4
Intended Character Build: I want to be the best at dueling
Declared Intentions:
Personal Requirements/Requests: Maybe you require your hometown to have a particular job right next to it. Maybe you don't want to live where there's a Mortician (Makes dueling possible). Etc.

DeletedUser

InGame Name: peteski Character Level (XP/XP):lvl 3 20/26
Current Residency: homeless Cash/Bank Account: $74
Highest Attribute:str 1st Highest Skill:helth points 2nd Highest Skill: .Construction
3rd Highest Skill: Toughness
Intended Character Build:not sure yet c what happens as the game gos on
Declared Intentions: do what ever it takes to build my new town up I HAVE JIOND A TOWN NOW Fox River

DeletedUser

InGame Name: badxas
Character Level (XP/XP): Just started and now doing the tute quests for construction skills
Current Residency: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
Accumulated Contributions: -
Cash/Bank Account: $5
1st Highest Skill: Construction 2
2nd Highest Skill: The rest
Intended Character Build: I want to be a craftsman
Declared Intentions: build build build
Personal Requirements/Requests: just let me build

DeletedUser

i am thinking of joining a town now.

i am very new and not really sure how i will progress.

i was wondering if there are any towns that don't have donation requirements, as i don't want to donate lots of money and then eventually decide that i don't want to be in the town.

i am bascially looking for a town that just wants members for fun, and the town owners are the ones concerned with building it up as they get to own the town.

if there are any towns like this, that don't mind a member joining just for fun and to be in a town, then i might be interested

DeletedUser

InGame Name: breno2310
Character Level (XP/XP): Just started and now doing the tute quests for construction skills
Highest Attribute: Strength/Mobility/Dexterix (1)
1st Highest Skill: Aim/Shooting
2nd Highest Skill: Mobiliti all (2)
Intended Character Build: I want to be a Dueler
Declared Intentions: build

DeletedUser

InGame Name: breno2310
Highest Attribute: Strength/Mobility/Dexterix (1)
1st Highest Skill: Aim/Shooting
2nd Highest Skill: Mobiliti all (2)
Intended Character Build: I want to be a Dueler
Declared Intentions: build

duelers dont build. that doesn't work well. people with high construction skills get more construction done than those with low construction skills (if you want to be a dueler i strongly suggest not putting any points into any other skill other than dueling skills. Health points are important, but dont overload on them. i'd suggest doing pure setting traps, to grow quickly, and then you can switch over later.) i'd send you an invite to our town, but im not in it at the moment, im shopping.