Are you gearing up for forts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser529

I don't know if this is a spoiler or not so I though I would take my chance.

I think I read somewhere in a post that players are encouraged to collect RAW materials, Wood, Iron, stone. etc

Forts needed alot of raw material to survive in the old west. So if raw materials are needed for construction what else might be useful??

Tools to work with?
Food to be able to eat?
Hides to warm and cloth yourself.
Silver to finance building?

Many options to utilize all resources/jobs out there.

What your thoughts and what are you doing to prepare for forts.....?

DeletedUser

from what ive seen in forum it was suggested. but, havent seen anything for sure on that. same with damage to fort after a fight.im stocking up with best gear i can have and plan to have money saved up as well for building or maybe the shootout weapons that some believe are in the fort unless they are going to be released into shops like the new items where.

DeletedUser

Besides lots of building equipment, I am collecting serious cash to get a gun.

DeletedUser529

I geared up months ago, my inventory is overflowing.

Same here. Getting tons of stuff, special weapons now for some reason, got two yesterday, another good horse and a very good sword all in one day. A very good day for working, of course the day before that kinda sucked for luck in anything. So I guess it all balances out in the end.:)

DeletedUser529

When they release forts it should be very interesting what ARTICLES will be needed to build these towns. Stuff like wood, how does that play into the building up of each area fort. Iron and stone same thing. What about tools in the game, will they be needed by the builders for there building up of this fort. Other supplies like Wire, food...ETC...and of course we can't miss booze, where would a well stocked bar be without LIQUOR....:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.