Approved/Unapproved/Pending Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This isn't a thread to be asking about being a mod. Lots of people are interested, and I am sure the people who hire mods know this.

DeletedUser1105

There will be LOADS of people interested in being a mod, I am sure.

DeletedUser

who would be crazy enough to want to be a Mod? hatred from players, no perqs, not paid, no love.

i fail to see the upside to this Mod thing.

DeletedUser

who would be crazy enough to want to be a Mod? hatred from players, no perqs, not paid, no love.

i fail to see the upside to this Mod thing.

The satisfaction you are helping a game that you are playing..

And about being hated by players..it is ok..kinda funny being hated by players online who knew you could cause so much hate by just using the internet..and if somebody hates me for me doing my job..then sorry just doing it..

If you are a mod before and gave it up because of those reasons kinda feel a little sorry you..gotta find more heart and try to look at thing at a lighter perspective...=D

DeletedUser

actually i was a game Admin/mod before believe it or not it was boring and monotonous, also i couldn't play the game either (except as mod) this was a game called T4C i was a terror as a mod. :D

DeletedUser

actually i was a game Admin/mod before believe it or not it was boring and monotonous, also i couldn't play the game either (except as mod) this was a game called T4C i was a terror as a mod. :D

Well that is what you get for doing the right thing sometimes..Hope you become a mod here then seeing that you have experience and knowledge of the job would really help the forums alot..Really looking forward to it..

DeletedUser

Couple of pages about being a mod >.<
Closed because I did try and point toward topic but you refused!~
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.