Anyone talk?

DeletedUser

Does anyone actually talk in the game? I find it hard to find anyone that likes to socialize while playing the game..?;)

DeletedUser

Does anyone actually talk in the game? I find it hard to find anyone that likes to socialize while playing the game..?;)

You're not looking hard enough or are not joining the right people to play.

We have a town chatroom on skype and we also have an uber active town forum where people reply posts a minute after you post.

Then there is always this forum...............

:)

DeletedUser

Oh i see... I really just started not to long ago, and im progressing fast, joined a town, moved up a level, about to move up a again.. Got a few items.. Blah blah blah.. But its just like everyone who i try to fire up a convo with, i get no response.. Guess its cause im noob, i don't know.. haha

DeletedUser

I don't have a real chatty town. We're all friendly, but not very chatty.

DeletedUser5046

atleast tis forum help chatty people like me to talk a lot...

tho i just had a chat wit sumone i know here on W3....

DeletedUser

I made my town chatty.

Same here, lol. The only problem I have is getting people to join my town. I'm a level 25, and I have a really big town in world 1, but only two others have joined my town! I have open spots in the teens...it's crazy....

DeletedUser

Mr:Lonely
I have 1 town member who I'm sure has left or went on one dangerous quest to many.Some times you just feel as lonesome as a Tumble weed.lol

DeletedUser

actually its mostly one of the most active forums i ever seen in my life! so yea its alot active than you think..

well welcome to The West partner!

DeletedUser

my town have a skype :D

Oh Deja, perhaps we don't need a skype chat anymore. They are implementing ingame town and city chats in future updates.

It would be a smaller scale version of WoW I would imagine. You'd probably need to turn off annoying city/trade chat channels soon enough ;)

Then maybe no one would complain of loneliness anymore :blink:

DeletedUser

this is the perfect stoner game. you just give it tasks, then do nothing. I absolutely love it