Anyone got a lump for sale?

DeletedUser

I just need it, but I don't seem to find it. :(

If anyone got one for sale, PM me and will we will probably decide on a good price. ;)

(not too high :()

DeletedUser3543

I'm assuming it's the same as the 'dirty item' and thus cannot be sold.

I see no reason why not, as you can sell Hernandos and belle starr etc, so maybe a bit more German [non]logic???

DeletedUser

I'm assuming it's the same as the 'dirty item' and thus cannot be sold.

I see no reason why not, as you can sell Hernandos and belle starr etc, so maybe a bit more German [non]logic???

You can sell the lump, but not the dirty item. :razz:

DeletedUser

and is there a reason i cannot sell my union flag? is it too rare or some such crap?

DeletedUser1121

you can only sell items which are in item sets (tequila, ring, songbook) and notes iirc

DeletedUser

That's stupid. What the hell does it matter if someone feels like buying some silver?
This new update has too many stupid acceptions. You should be able to sell whatever you want, including items that only certain classes can wear.

DeletedUser3543

you can only sell items which are in item sets (tequila, ring, songbook) and notes iirc

Seems crazy to me.

But I guess the other items are available if you pay the developers some money, which leaves greed as the motivation.

DeletedUser16628

I have a lump for ya.It really is quite a few lumps want it.LMAO

DeletedUser

try to work ~ year only in high luck jobs and do not sell anything ;)
lol ,weststats aren't updating my inventory for ~ 6 months, window just freezes then try to update it.

bid is 60k now... :whistle:

DeletedUser

I found my lump already! :D

Took some time, but I got lucky.
Don't need one anylonger. :)