Resolved Anyone else lose all their Completed Quests?

Michael-X

Figured I'd ask before submitting a Support Ticket but does anyone else have absolutely nothing under Completed Quests in their Quest Book? I really only noticed it a few days ago; did going to v2.0 wipe out the ability to see completed quests from the previous version(s)?

DeletedUser

No. But it does take some time to load them all so be patient. It can even freeze your browser.

DeletedUser

Figured I'd ask before submitting a Support Ticket but does anyone else have absolutely nothing under Completed Quests in their Quest Book? I really only noticed it a few days ago; did going to v2.0 wipe out the ability to see completed quests from the previous version(s)?

It takes a while to load them up.
Open your completed quests and let the window stays there for 2 minutes or so. And they will show up. I only have 537 completed and takes nearly 2 minutes to see them.

Michael-X

No. But it does take some time to load them all so be patient. It can even freeze your browser.

It takes a while to load them up.
Open your completed quests and let the window stays there for 2 minutes or so. And they will show up. I only have 537 completed and takes nearly 2 minutes to see them.

Thanks for the advice, I was exiting out after just a few seconds when I didn't see any listed.