Any threads?

DeletedUser

So to the people that know me, yall know what I like, any interesting threads out now?

P.S
Jordon, not demanding it, but I think this would be a good thread to sticky for new RP'ers to find intresting threads just throwing the Idea out there, Merry christmas.

DeletedUser3717

So to the people that know me, yall know what I like, any interesting threads out now?

P.S
Jordon, not demanding it, but I think this would be a good thread to sticky for new RP'ers to find intresting threads just throwing the Idea out there, Merry christmas.

Alex, There is the library that is stickied for interesting threads ;)
Merry Christmas!

DeletedUser

Didn't know we used it for that to, Lol, thanks Jordon, Merry christmas.

DeletedUser

P.S

I just started one that's World War III: it's an alternate history where the Vietnam War ended up just being the start of a Third World War.

DeletedUser

You cant alter history any way why is it allies vs axis those where the world war II names where are the germans

DeletedUser

You cant alter history any way why is it allies vs axis those where the world war II names where are the germans

Allies vs Axis? I was too lazy to come up with different names.

The Germans weren't a real nation yet. After WWII NATO managed West Germany, while East Germany was just part of Russia. Germany was reunified in 1989.

DeletedUser

Merry Xmas...I should maybe ask Jordan for my own sticky in the campfire section so i could have a update and maybe a poll to see what you guys want...I have posted some of my work that i have been working on since like late july, Now that was last year so it has been worked on for 6 months or so...So please don't spam them...And i will talk to Jordan about maybe my own sticky where you guys can post what you want XD.