Any spare cash?

DeletedUser3543

IF there is anyone out there that has some spare cash they would like to donate to help me build up a town, it sure would be appreciated :D

Looking for about $10k if anyone has a fist full of dollars they don't have anything to spend it on.

Shoot me a message in game if you can help :D

DeletedUser

IF there is anyone out there that has some spare cash they would like to donate to help me build up a town, it sure would be appreciated :D

Looking for about $10k if anyone has a fist full of dollars they don't have anything to spend it on.

Shoot me a message in game if you can help :D

19.11.10, 15:23
MisterGadilf
user_offline.gif

Cowboy

Total posts : 1,160
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif

icon1.gif
Worker seeks town
Hello all.

I'm a 'pure' construction build in need of a town to build up.

I've fully built four towns now, but don't want to spend any money building up a fifth - need to save up circa $350,000 for a full re-spec :)

So, if you want help to build your town, or your alliance wants a new town, then let me know, and I'll be more than happy to help out.

One rule though, I will not be donating to the treasury as I've a lot of money to save up :)
Good luck, I've yet to have 10k lying around spare mang

What happened to the town you joined Mister Galdif = *( * * ** * ** * * ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He is still working with us, doing a good job. We are having a hard time keeping the funds coming in. One player has been in vacation mode for a month or two, and the rest of them are doing what they can.

We are at 40k points in the town. MisterGadilf is a real trooper hanging in there with us.