Any other antique members here?

DeletedUser

I started posting at this place around about 2008/2009; when I was 15 years old. Hard to believe the *CRINGE* of my personality back then. Anyway, I came here for inspiration, to find one of the earliest places I ever tried my hand at writing for an audience, and found what I needed to.

Decided to post here since I remembered my password, and, well, I had a little sadness, because some of my first online friends, I found here. Shame it was too hard to stay in touch. I was wondering if anyone else of that 'era' was still around, or if I'm just happening on an old boat that's long since lost its crew.

jarograv

Hi, dont recognize recognize the name unfortunately :( I played w1 back in '08/'09 As a builder for a bit. That'd put me at about 14/15 then too so agreed on the cringe old posts lol. Surprisingly still some of the other antique players kicking around. Gets less and less with each new update. Game has changed a ton since then. You actually just missed the opening of a classic world a couple months ago. Had lots of old players coming back and was a great chance to catch up with the old veterans who are all grown up and busy jobbing irl now instead of in game lol Sadly classic is closed now :(
#bringbackclassic

DeletedUser28032

Hi David I remember you from the CS section Johann and Regal are still around too

Deleted User - 819397

Oh wow, hey there David. Long, long time no see. Hope you've been keeping well. Hey, to be fair, I sincerely cringe at my early forum days too, and I know we're not alone on that front. Still, good to see you're alive at the very least, and I hope the last few years have been good to you.

DeletedUser22685

Seeing that name and avatar again was a blast from the past for sure. Unfortunately the forum and game are both all but dead these days compared to how active they were from 2008-10, but for some reason a few of us old timers still log in every now and then.

DeletedUser13682

Oh yeah, I remember. I've been here for a bit. Don't remember when, exactly. We're still trying to keep the CS section alive. It's the only reason I've been here this long.