Any DH riders in the house?

Tucker Blue

Anybody into DH riding out there? i just got into it seriously 2 years ago. i bought a 2015 Giant Glory 0 and threw a 2015 Fox 40 Float on it. It took a bit to re-learn how to ride a "big bike" (new frame style + 650b wheels) but after i got rid of wearing the gopro i could actually focus on the riding instead of "did i get the shot?". ill be competing in the Canadian Open at Crankworx in Whistler, BC this year and then i'm entering the BC Cup next year. My old bike was a 2003 Norco Shore 3. It was 50 pounds. The Glory is around 35 pounds. HUGE difference. The carbon XO crankset is magnificent and the direct mount derailleur is sweet beyond words. Bye bye hangers! You suck! hahahahahaaa

So where's all the riders at? Whatcha ridin'?

Here's a vid i shot last year while i was still learning how to dial the bike in. It was set up rather incorrectly when i shot this. i've dropped 35 seconds off this run since then and it's dialed in nicely now.

Apelatia

I've never tried downhill cycling before, but I've always enjoyed watching it when it's on tv. Love the video! Keep it up!

Tucker Blue

Here's a quick clip of the fastest section at one of the riding spots in my area. Whoever said you can't fly without wings hasn't ridden with me. hahahahaaa

Last edited: