Anti-Shadow Allegiance

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser19861

Hi there, if there is anyone out there that have been bullied by any Shadow towns and just had about enough of it, please feel free to contact me and I will be glad to have you part of our coalition.

Who we are: :cool:

We are a close knit group of cyber friends (clan) and online gaming is one of our passions.

We play to enjoy and to make new friends.

We do not tolerate bullying and we do not support the attacking of workers/builders. We however will not sit down and tollerate this behaviour, we will retaliate and return the favor. We are all familiar with the saying:"An eye for a eye", but in this game we love so much (The West), it is called a "Builder for a Builder".

So if your town has been stolen by these bullies or if your workers are constantly dueled by them and if you just dont like them in general, please message me and I will gladly have your support.

Very Kind Regards

BliXem

DeletedUser

you have my full support, our hidden allies(numbering around 12 towns) have also lent their support, we are currently sabotaging alliance lines with shadow :D so some more will sway very soon

DeletedUser

iv added ASA in front of my towns name just to confirm it :D, any others wanting to fight off the bullying shadow empire feel free to message me XD

DeletedUser

Could you pass some of that Pop Corn over to me please? All of this drama is just so tense ... I mean it's just as bad as some of my mothers "stories" (don't dare call them "Soap Opera's" or "Daytime Drama's" anymore for fear of offending someone).

Right now, I'm watching and reserving comment because Dies Irae knows what he's done (he came within mere minutes of pulling it all off too, so I've got to give him credit for having the "stones" to try) but he's just a little upset that he got caught breaking the rules and punished, twice by the support and once by us.

So let's see if we can come up with a suitable name for this drama, strickly for entertainment purposes. Does anybody remember "Dark Shadows" from the early 1970's? Who's going to be the sinister Barnabas Collins? (He's a 200 year old Vampire and since we have 1930's gangsters in The West, let's toss in a Vampire or two just to make it more interesting)

OH HOW COOL : Barnabus Collins will be played by Johnny Depp in the 2011 film by director Tim Burton.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dies Irae, you know exactly what TJ was talkin about, and you also know that no one can talk about it within the forum for fear of a "warning" put on them by the mods.

Personally loved the show Dark Shadows.... After fotomack hands you the popcorn grab a handful for me too, please!

Now, to understand people, Dies and his brother blocked from my tgrams because of all the cow dung and threats....

DeletedUser

"brother" :D that's such a creative way to put it CarolAnn but you also forgot about the "cousins" too:rolleyes:. Hopefully I'm not treading too close to what we were told to "drop and not bring up again" while still getting the jist of the information across to our "studio audience" . . . Ah, "As the World Turns" (hey - another "Daytime Drama" story) but perhaps a more appropriate drama reference would be the Showtime drama "United States of Tara", now that's a cute little show.

umm tj when was i punished by support :L?

That would be the room with a view and three square meals a day and a frequent visitors guest card too.

DeletedUser

.... hmmm Never mind - What I was going to say would definately get me an adjoining room next to Dies Irae's old room, maybe even in the same one.

DeletedUser

hahahaha carolann you do make me laugh sometimes, i have never threatened you or even spoke to you through telegrams apart from relaying information for shadow when i was a part of it, so i dont think lieing is gonna get you anywhere, in my opinion you are a very sad/mentally lacking player who needs drama to liven up there rl so if thats how you like to play why dont you go off the west and play some other game so friendly people can carry on playing the game they love without idiot like you messing up the gaming experience, yeh?

And so goes " As the World Turns "

If you say that I'm a very sad/mentally lacking player who needs drama to liven up their RL....

Then I think that I feel sorry for you, really I do..

I'm actually happy, blessed, and use the time between when my husband leaves and when he comes back to play this game, with some really great people. People who I can call friends even if we met in the Real World.

And to think about it, you post was hurtful, threatening, and I have know idea why the mods allow you to post such vindictiveness.

DeletedUser

*quote has been removed due to it being insulting*

Why don't you? Not that I'm suggesting it nor would I ever do so, I think you have as much right to play here as I do whether or not you're a premium player. The developers would probably have a slight difference in that they would prefer the premium players to stay, but aside from that there is plenty of room in all of the Worlds of The West for all who wish to play. Some duel, some don't, some play by the rules, some don't, some get caught, some don't, some prefer to duel and some prefer to build, some like alliances and others abhor them, some play the game fully in character and some play it as themselves, some want to add light sabers and laser cannons while most do not!

Basically, there is a lot of diversity in the game and I can play with almost anyone but I choose to play with straight shooters who are honest rather than those players who are manipulative and decietful ... I deal with enough of that in my real life and on occasion wish I could unload a Colt .45 into the lying leaches in my real world, but I will reserve that behaviour for the gaming environment because the consequences are much more manageable.

Mitch, oh I'm sorry ... Dies Irae .... I really hope you find someone in the game to play with where you can enjoyment and not limit your playing time to your "brother" Aquila Ignis or your "cousin" mtr2 or your "friend" Bl00dblade or maybe someone else from your past such as mtr012345678909, or mtr3, or MiTcH16495 or mitchellcb or shockwave 764 .... there's a word for those who only play with themselves (NO, not that word!) - - - it's called "Lonely". And I honestly do hope that you can find someone to play with and treat with some level of respect for the sake of humanity in general. My biggest fear concerning you and your behavior has nothing to do with the game, it's that I'll pick up a newspaper several years from now and read about another disgruntled person who walked into a McDonald's or their office or some government building and started shooting other people and blaming the world at large for all the problems that they caused in their own life ... and wonder if it was you.

There's still time for you to join the human race and you've already paid the price of admission so why not enjoy the ride!

DeletedUser

tj this quote was not even aimed at you so unless you and Carolann are in fact the same person(pretty likely considering you both write unbelievably long messaged which both bore and annoy those that read them)
also tj by the sounds of it you are suggesting i have several accounts, well if you seem to think so how about you ask the devs to check the ip's of these accounts and you will find that you are most definitely in the wrong, bl00dblade is a rl friend of mine so i would prefer it if u didnt bring him into this convo, my brother aquila ignis does also play but i fail to see how this is against the rules, i have never dueled him or played his account so it is quite difficult to comprehend the fact then when a player over takes you, you need to make up excuses and reasons why they did rather than excepting the hard facts of yes they are better than you.

DeletedUser

LoL!

Putting popcorn into my mouth and wondering why Dies Irae Mitch is soo confused?

Oh ya! He tried real hard to turn his town of Shadow Island against being a shadow town, and got caught, and when their own members contacted us, got mad because his treachery was found out. and his dear friend bl00dblade, gave me the founder hat. And then left himself from the town.

Now.. how did Shadow steal your town? We didn't, an original member of the town is founder, and doing an excellent job at it may I say. They are growing, getting into many more forts.. hummmmm just wonder why Shadow Island would want you back?...

Because it's being built up, it's growing, it's part of a family.. it's a Shadow Town.

picks up another kernel of popcorn

DeletedUser21630

Wow, free show? TJ , CA pass me some popcorn too... :D I brought the coke! *Making myself comfy while watching the new anti Shadow alliance growing!*

DeletedUser22061

i do not claim to have any information regarding this situation however i dont think i need any to know which side of this battle seems to need this "anti aliance" thing placed upon thier towns

*quote has been removed due to it being insulting*

this is simply a shocking and pointless comment and will only prove to hurt your cause.

also yoo seem to be talking very tough for a level 27 who is probably out of the dueling range of the shadow towns main body of members, but dont worry people who take things to far usualy get whats coming to them when the time is right

Status
Not open for further replies.