Anti multi battles

DeletedUser

So the leader of -SS- cries foul about multi battles then declares them the next day? Someone needs to say it so I guess it will be me LOL

Seems all you do is talk..If you do not know the facts it seems it would be better not to speak. The only ability I have seen from you is what you post in forum.You don't do so well in the game itself.

DeletedUser

I am a duelist with a record of 216-18. That is 990 duel points which is more then your town has. So all in all I am doing alright for myself. I don't see were you got I wasn't doing good in the game so maybe you should check your facts.I never actually said anything bad about -SS- or any of their members except eagle fighter either. The only point I made was don't complain about multi battles when you have a large coalition of people on your side.

Also
Victory is Sweet Sep 29, 2010 12:21 AM The Cowboys 103 100 The Sharpshooters
Bad Boys Sep 28, 2010 11:15 PM The Cowboys 39 52 OK Corral -SS-

Two of your towns under the sharpshooter name did fort battles within a very short period of time against the same person. I think that is the definition of a multi battle, or do I need to check my facts on what a multi battle is?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am a duelist with a record of 216-18. That is 990 duel points which is more then your town has. So all in all I am doing alright for myself. I don't see were you got I wasn't doing good in the game so maybe you should check your facts.I never actually said anything bad about -SS- or any of their members except eagle fighter either. The only point I made was don't complain about multi battles when you have a large coalition of people on your side.

Also

Two of your towns under the sharpshooter name did fort battles within a very short period of time against the same person. I think that is the definition of a multi battle, or do I need to check my facts on what a multi battle is?

Those fights were not by the same person however that is negligible and very nice record always enjoy talking with one who have had the kind of success. The point I was making was there are many towns in SS and times until recently were crossed. Sycho made a statment to begin the tread was he did do a multiple attack and afterwords we all agreed in the interest of keeping 14 fun for all we wish not to do the same again. We all want battles even if we lose to be fun and not knowing until it is done who wins or who loses. With the advent of 1.29 there will be many changes I think we all will like. I hope that you continue in you dueling and success of it. Just if you decide to point or target one person in forum make sure your facts are right..Plus if you have any tips for me in dueling I will be more then happy to listen cause I just plain suck..

DeletedUser

A multi is really when one side has a lot but it was fake so there isnt anyone on the other side that makes people mad because they spend a lot of time and dont get anything out of it but when you have two real battles it isnt really considered a multi because people have fun and they dont waste their time

DeletedUser

Sycho, lolz... please create a thread named "Noobs, come here and learn" and I am sure, u will get so many ppl as ur student as so many even dont know some basic definations.
;]

DeletedUser

A multi is really when one side has a lot but it was fake so there isnt anyone on the other side that makes people mad because they spend a lot of time and dont get anything out of it but when you have two real battles it isnt really considered a multi because people have fun and they dont waste their time

Technically a multi is multiple battles fake or not but really thats not much to argue about. I would be inclined to agree with you but the fact that both attacks were against the same town would fall under a multi battle in my book. Either way -SS- won two fort battles yesterday within about a hour of each other, demonstrating why multi battles would be necessary to beat you.

DeletedUser

Im not picking sides but, SS is SS... on same side, so its same as the same town attacking imo

DeletedUser

Also

what a joke. 216-18 simply means you deal with poor workers and adventurers most of the time, it's not in any means proving that you are doing well in the game (if you consider harrasing workers and adventurers as doing well, ignore me).
As I mentioned, best duelers don't usually mess with people all the time.
Check the duel rank, most people in the first fifty are just jerks with lvl 40~50 that hits workers and adventurers at about their lvl.

If you are THAT strong, come and get me. I will give you a 0-198 straight. That way you winning and losing would be balanced, and I hoped your poor soul too.:D

DeletedUser

I've never been in charge of declaring battles blahblahblah but i personally see this as a good tactic. I don't see anything wrong with it as it prevents a 'monopoly' on forts. You cant hold them all if they all get attacked

DeletedUser

I've never been in charge of declaring battles blahblahblah but i personally see this as a good tactic. I don't see anything wrong with it as it prevents a 'monopoly' on forts. You cant hold them all if they all get attacked

We are not arguing tactics but just what keeps the game fun for all..

DeletedUser

HAHAHA multis today alright.... Im honna go and kill every single member of the attacking towns.... see you soon!

Or should i wait a while... hmmm

DeletedUser16008

Pathetic calling so many multis, only reason they are called is because there isnt a leader good enough or brave enough to go head to head in a full battle. 8 battles is just a noob move and wont last very long.

Yea thats right you heard me you got no guts & no real strategy other than hope and a possible cheap shot win or two. Plus its about as much fun as watching paint dry.

No i dont care about the alliances but i know a noob & desperate move when I see one.

I think ill join macky for a little game of kill the multi battle callers and see how much fun they will be having in a few weeks. :D

DeletedUser

Pathetic calling so many multis, only reason they are called is because there isnt a leader good enough or brave enough to go head to head in a full battle. 8 battles is just a noob move and wont last very long.

Yea thats right you heard me you got no guts & no real strategy other than hope and a possible cheap shot win or two. Plus its about as much fun as watching paint dry.

No i dont care about the alliances but i know a noob & desperate move when I see one.

I think ill join macky for a little game of kill the multi battle callers and see how much fun they will be having in a few weeks. :D

I am not exactly a pro-multi or anti-multi.
But if you are going to do something, do it instead of putting it on your mouth all day.

I am waiting for you, and I am ready to kick some ass since very few on Briscoe come up to me.

you maybe a god or respected figure in w9 or w10, but I can care less. You are nothing in Briscoe.
Problems between Briscoe people should be solved by Briscoe people, not some bragging hamster.

DeletedUser16008

Yea and what did that little trick get you guys ? Absolutely nothing, not one fort out of all that.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

And to top it all a lost fort on the counter, how do you feel now Einstein ? :rolleyes:

In case you hadn't noticed I AM on Brisco and i couldnt give a stuff about the alliance wars but im intitled to my opinion so put it where the sun dont shine buddy, i dont care.

Ahh dont worry Mr pay to play, big bad man with 30 odd lvls up, ill come for you alright when im ready if i get near your lvl anytime to be able to hit you, which i doubt, youll be as dead as your name Mr Dodo.

DeletedUser

I am not exactly a pro-multi or anti-multi.
But if you are going to do something, do it instead of putting it on your mouth all day.

I am waiting for you, and I am ready to kick some ass since very few on Briscoe come up to me.

you maybe a god or respected figure in w9 or w10, but I can care less. You are nothing in Briscoe.
Problems between Briscoe people should be solved by Briscoe people, not some bragging hamster.

Kid you are nothing. I have seen you time and again run your mouth off on here. You payed your way to your level congratulations (it is no were near as impressive as you think). Your alliance is PATHETIC you called eight multi battles and lost all 8. Then you got once counter and lost it. How the hell is that even possible? You have no strategy or skill only money. Victor may be nothing on Briscoe but you are nothing on all worlds. You are just another noob who pays his way to the "top". Stop shooting your mouth off until you do something in the game worth while of your massive ego. You can't step up to people with any real skill like Kruger, kidtex, sycho, or even eagle fighter as you have clearly showed with your pitiful showing yesterday.

DeletedUser

Please.... do not blame him for initiating 8 battles [lolz] at a time.... he may loose interest. My boys got real fun and.... now their confidence level is much higher than before. It has been proven again the depth of our pact. This great initiative [lolz] helped us to make our bond strong.......
:]
Please buddy... keep doing it.....

PS: Victor: hopefully v soon gonna learn something from u... just heard ur story from ZiMt and Sycho told me abt u before ;]
Ice: relax mate... let him repeat these :p