Anti multi battles

DeletedUser

Multi battles have ruined a lot of worlds and i dont want to see that happen here on 14 i know that i started one which was a big mistake and i promise never to do it again but i think all leaders should feel that multi battles arent very good and that they should never be started so hopefully this thread will prevent a few multi battles

Also i like the new smilies such as...... :shootout:

DeletedUser

Basically, Multi battles have some good sides too.... It helps towns to divert the concentration.

This is a good strategy. It has happened to me few times that I have seen not a single opponent in the fort fight at the very first stage.

Here is a Titan's initiated attack and on this day some of we missed another Important Big Fort Fight:

o8utjq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Multi battles have ruined a lot of worlds and i dont want to see that happen here on 14 i know that i started one which was a big mistake and i promise never to do it again but i think all leaders should feel that multi battles arent very good and that they should never be started so hopefully this thread will prevent a few multi battles

Also i like the new smilies such as...... :shootout:
I totally agree with you

DeletedUser

Basically, Multi battles have some good sides too.... It helps towns to diver the concentration.

This is a good strategy. It has happened to me few times that I have seen not a single opponent in the fort fight at the very first town.

Here is a Titan's initiated attack and on this day some of we missed another Important Big Fort Fight:

o8utjq.jpg

Yes this worked very well lol

DeletedUser

Ken you deserve to have better support and I know you will get better results in the near future

DeletedUser

Basically, Multi battles have some good sides too.... It helps towns to diver the concentration.

This is a good strategy. It has happened to me few times that I have seen not a single opponent in the fort fight at the very first town.

o8utjq.jpg
Multis are a sign of weakness, your opponent is telling you that they can't beat you up when you are in full strength ;)

DeletedUser

hehe SOD is multi attacking

We are doing it to get onto te fort laddder- once we are on i doubt we will multi attack- us people are much to poor

DeletedUser

Yes it can have advantages but it is responsible for killing a lot of worlds

Also it didnt work for the Titans since we still had a full defense at The Alamo

DeletedUser

The last attack on The Alamo? There were no other attacks going on at all during that attack.

DeletedUser

Save your breathe people try this on every world and it never works. Its not as much of a cheap tactic as it is evening the odds. Titans is one town, shaprhooters has like 6 or 7 I think. Initiating two attacks is not any worse then having 7 towns. The same way multi battles ruin worlds is the same way super coalitions like yours ruin worlds. Multi battles is a tactic that will not go away so best to get used to it.

DeletedUser

Save your breathe people try this on every world and it never works. Its not as much of a cheap tactic as it is evening the odds. Titans is one town, shaprhooters has like 6 or 7 I think. Initiating two attacks is not any worse then having 7 towns. The same way multi battles ruin worlds is the same way super coalitions like yours ruin worlds. Multi battles is a tactic that will not go away so best to get used to it.

If you look at W10 there is a super coalition even bigger than -SS- and that world has been going strong for around a year

DeletedUser

I could take on SS all on my own, i dunno what u guys are talking about :)

DeletedUser

My point is that big alliances like that doesnt always kill a world

DeletedUser

More worlds are dead because of super alliances like yours then by multi battles (which have killed none). Multi battles come and go but you guys are always having your hugfests. Your point is you don't like multi battles because it threatens your nice cushion of security knowing you have a massive amount of numbers, more then enough to fill one fort. Don't whine on here about multi battles when 1/3 of the top 15 are -SS- towns.

DeletedUser

Ice Hawk, For good God's sake, stop crying. We manage SS Empire and we know how difficult it is.

If you really want to make the world interesting then dare to form another one anti SS Empire and through challenge towards us.

I read your posts and Your point is: by forming a Big Alliance we killed all the excitement of this world. C'on... try to appreciate the good works. You could have appreciated KidTex and SychoMMAn for forming the empire. This is not easy to form. And that is why we are surviving so far.

DeletedUser

Eagle you are incorrect. Quite frankly I don't give a damn what you or any one else does -SS- or not. I am in a town of 5 people we are all friends and we are playing for fun. I very easily could join a top town but I do not. All I am saying is don't complain about multi battles when you have so many people within your own towns. One town cannot beat 5 towns in fort battles. You would have realized this if you could formulate a thought without shouting random non sense.

DeletedUser

So the leader of -SS- cries foul about multi battles then declares them the next day? Someone needs to say it so I guess it will be me LOL