Anti multi battles

DeletedUser

Ehhh wtf?? Dodo Steve isnt on the attacking side.... unless I am now attacking the wrong people (Cowboys) .... meh I dunno about allainces n all here but Im just dueling cow boys cause they did multis...

Dodo is in my town lol, u mess with him u mess with me victor ;)
Gonna pay u a visit soon lol

DeletedUser

Oh lol... Nope I dont ;)

I dont pay attention to anything here...

Still though... Im going for victor :shootout:

DeletedUser

Kid you are nothing. I have seen you time and again run your mouth off on here. You payed your way to your level congratulations (it is no were near as impressive as you think). Your alliance is PATHETIC you called eight multi battles and lost all 8. Then you got once counter and lost it. How the hell is that even possible? You have no strategy or skill only money. Victor may be nothing on Briscoe but you are nothing on all worlds. You are just another noob who pays his way to the "top". Stop shooting your mouth off until you do something in the game worth while of your massive ego. You can't step up to people with any real skill like Kruger, kidtex, sycho, or even eagle fighter as you have clearly showed with your pitiful showing yesterday.

lol ice hawk, and who are you?
An all the way loser in both dueling and fort battle?
(ok, tell me how great you are on Briscoe).
I use nuggets for the sake of not waiting for the traveling time, because I don't like it.
If you are crying about your poverty, feel free.

My alliance does have a bad strategy, although I did not participate nor endorse their coordination of battle, I will take your charge of being on the losing side.

I am not trying up to step up to Kruger, Kid, Sycho, nor eagle fighter.
I am a dueler and they are fort fighters, why should I step up to them?
I can defeat 10 Kid and 10 Sycho consecutively (haha Kid, sry, just as an example).
As they can manipulate battles well with their leadership.

A town needs both fighters in the fort as well as duelers to harrass enemy towns.
I feel that I am totally suitable for my job, and what are you capable of doing?
Whinning? Criticizing? lol.

As what we've seen so far:
Ice hawk: mouthing up and down while being incompetent in the game.
dodosteve: mouthing up and down while no one on the server comes up to him in dueling.

If you talk the talk, walk the walk.

Case Closed.

DeletedUser

No one comes up to you because your level is so high. You claim to be a dueler yet how many people can you really hurt in a town. Not many because your level range is so high. I am leveling as I see fit whenever I get bored of dueling. I am staying were I can hit a large range of people in the town. Basically you have no strategy, but then again your towns have already proved that. You have done nothing great on this server no one is impressed with you no one respects you. You come on the forums and claim to be the greatest when quite frankly your towns suck. Your dueling record and stats aren't as impressive as you think they are.

Basically you are full of crap.

Case closed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16008

Ehhh wtf?? Dodo Steve isnt on the attacking side.... unless I am now attacking the wrong people (Cowboys) .... meh I dunno about allainces n all here but Im just dueling cow boys cause they did multis...

Dodo is in my town lol, u mess with him u mess with me victor ;)
Gonna pay u a visit soon lol

lol i have a serious disliking for multis as have a few others so my comments were directed at the instigator. Id say Mr Dodo was the one messing with me seeing as I didnt direct my original post at him. As Mr Dodo wasnt responsible I fail to to see the need for his comments other than to try and goad me, sok tho pretty soon there wont be anyone left to duel for him anyway, he can then go pick strawberrys for all i care.

No matter tho ive said my piece on that & theres nothing more to add, i dont like getting into slanging matches here unless someone hits on me first then ill happily reply.

Tell you what Macky ive been through tombstone before, I know where it is. ill make my way over to you & save you the trouble.

In tombstone main street suit you ? :shootout:

Either way ill make you famous ;)

DeletedUser

Mate I am not only a fort fighter. I am also a dueler. Look at my dueling stats.

I can defeat 10 Kid and 10 Sycho consecutively (haha Kid, sry, just as an example).

Frankly speaking .... don't think so... No offense....

A town needs both fighters in the fort as well as duelers to harrass enemy towns.
I feel that I am totally suitable for my job, and what are you capable of doing?

Agree with you that a town needs both Dueler and Fortfighter.... And u claimed that u r a good dueler.... but I don't think so [No Offense]

I just checked your ranking in the game dueling ranking.

it is 267 means you are not also a good dueler

Moreover you have Medals like

Story Line Lover: means you do a lot of quests rather dueling....

You also have Builder medal which means as a Soldier you do build......

:/

Sorry... I think.... you are not a very good dueler but of course you are a good player.......

DeletedUser

Dodo lol if i wanted to i bet i could respec and whoop you at dueling but i bet you couldnt stand up to any of us with Fort Battles thats more of an acquired skill were anyone can duel

DeletedUser

lol ice hawk, and who are you?
An all the way loser in both dueling and fort battle?
(ok, tell me how great you are on Briscoe).
I use nuggets for the sake of not waiting for the traveling time, because I don't like it.
If you are crying about your poverty, feel free.

My alliance does have a bad strategy, although I did not participate nor endorse their coordination of battle, I will take your charge of being on the losing side.

I am not trying up to step up to Kruger, Kid, Sycho, nor eagle fighter.
As they can manipulate battles well with their leadership.

Whinning? Criticizing? lol.

As what we've seen so far:
Ice hawk: mouthing up and down while being incompetent in the game.
dodosteve: mouthing up and down while no one on the server comes up to him in dueling.

If you talk the talk, walk the walk.

Case Closed.

Not so fast dodo I will get at least 1 win on the duels...lol