Anti Duel Motivation Buff

DeletedUser36192

Proposal:
Have a new buff (either crafted or maybe from the next tombola) that could instead of increase duel motivation by 15% like easter eggs, red colour, heart of gingerbread etc, DECREASE our duel motivation.

Issue:
I understand people are pretty against 0 motivation duellers and we already can drop motivation by duelling others, but I figure if it's only maybe available via tombola or some rarer drop than crafting then maybe it won't be as readily available.

I just kinda want to gauge what people feel about this so i haven't formatted it into the proper proposal format yet. Feel free to rip this idea apart just something I thought would be cool to have!

DeletedUser15368

Duel motivation already drops really fast, a few duels against the lowest duel levels you can find will do the job just as well.

DeletedUser34194

Duel motivation already drops really fast, a few duels against the lowest duel levels you can find will do the job just as well.

One of the main "complaints" I have heard since they removed lowering your duel motivation via NPC duels, is that now 0 mot duelers are being forced to duel players they normally wouldn't to keep their motivation low.

While I may not entirely agree with that sentiment, any buff that could potentially save the lives of some helpless workers gets a thumbs up from me.

Also the idea is not that far from the Yagé that was introduced for a limited time. That lowered a players actual dueling level though, and was really only a benefit to duelers alone and not their victims :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

This has been mentioned in some form a bunch of times and has never had a great reception. Personally I think it's even less likely that Inno would go for something like this now that most recent duel-related updates have been targeted against 0 mot duelling.

DeletedUser36192

Yeah no worries, was really just trying to gauge is all! Thanks everyone :)