Another world for sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Winning a game is supposed to be about skill/knowledge, not how fast you can draw your wallet.

DeletedUser

I agree to a point, but tbh, as long as they keep the payment options on the new worlds, I am fine with it.

They have made these worlds to cater to a wider range of casual gamers as well as the usual long term players, and for that they need to entice people in. Nuggets for SP is one way to do that, and if it is working in getting new players, then good for them. I do not intend joining this world for those reasons, but I am not going to hold hatred for people who do.

Gives the real hardcore duellers an extra challenge as well. :)

DeletedUser

I for one am totally happy there is a new world, mainly as I only found "The West" last week, and joining an old already running world will always be a game of catch up.
Which is a mare for those of us who dont have a clue how it all works yet, with a new world, it gives us a chance to play on an almost level playing field.

Bucking the system with the odd sheckle isnt going to ruin the game, so hey ho :)

DeletedUser

I'm not sure why everyone is so "upset"with skillbuying nugget thing option in this new world.
.If you don't want to spend your money on a game then don't.No one is forcing you to do that.
Yes,the devs probably made a new world with premium option to keep the payment.I my self find it just like a new challenge and not the end of the world.New world with premium like Arizona,but a bit more updated,okay.It's fine.

By the way,I want to say good luck to yer all new and old(experienced)players-We're back on the start of a new world that needs to be settled!

DeletedUser1121

I for one am totally happy there is a new world, mainly as I only found "The West" last week, and joining an old already running world will always be a game of catch up.
Which is a mare for those of us who dont have a clue how it all works yet, with a new world, it gives us a chance to play on an almost level playing field.

Bucking the system with the odd sheckle isnt going to ruin the game, so hey ho :)

Good to see new players here! Welcome.

But i think you are mistaken if you think that you can compete on a new world as a noob (no offense). Most of the players on a new world had a lot of practice rounds on other older worlds. They know the shortcuts and will probably own you before you have even found out how to get into a hotel.

But goodluck and have loads of fun. This game is great.

DeletedUser

Good to see new players here! Welcome.

But i think you are mistaken if you think that you can compete on a new world as a noob (no offense). Most of the players on a new world had a lot of practice rounds on other older worlds. They know the shortcuts and will probably own you before you have even found out how to get into a hotel.

But goodluck and have loads of fun. This game is great.

Don't worry about that.:) We're here to help everyone. With a few hints and a bit of lessons,maybe a notebook and they will be even better than "veterans"

I am not a saint here on The West(don't intend to be)but I am always open.(In every aspect xD):)

Because I've played really ALOT of browser games,all kind.I have one hint for ya Lastagain.Be very stubborn.And keep going,even when you fall,you get up.

That is a road to any success.especially here on The West :ph34r:

Good Luck!

DeletedUser

Currently in 11th place and counting, so hopefully my quick learning ability is working :)

And yes, 11th out of 2 and a half k isnt anything special, but its a start ;)

As the old man once said, "wisdom isnt the tool of the old and bold, it is a gift for any who choose to gain it and use it wisely".

DeletedUser

Just keep clobbering:)
And yes,you are right about the wisdom thing:)

Audaces (fortes) fortuna iuvat.-The brave have fortune on their side.

But let's finish with wisdom,we may enlighten the whole forum!haha

DeletedUser

This is a new world, premium features are balanced. Those of you who wish to complain about the premium features, do realize you're complaining about a game that you can play for free, and that includes features which add to the paying players' options, but do not unbalance the game. In fact, the features added, for the most part, serve as shortcuts to what everyone else does without premium.

Worlds 1 thru 12 are exactly as they have been for quite some time, so if you want to play as you've been playing, you can play in those worlds. All new worlds will include all premium updates. That's the way it is for now, and since this thread seems to have quickly drifted off-topic, I'm closing it, along with any other threads complaining about premium on the new worlds. Take such discussions to Saloon or, if you have a suggestion, to the Ideas & Brainfarts forum section.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.