Annoyed

DeletedUser

So I turn up JIT for another fruitless assault/defence in a fort battle. Get knocked out early as per usual. What pisses me off is that there are people just turning up and hiding behind the active players and not taking part in the battle. What a waste of a good spot. It seems to me that if you are not going to be active then there is no point in turning up other than to poistion yourself as a decoy to the main attack areas. Just turning up and hoping you will get XP sucks for those actually able to take part. :mad:

DeletedUser

There should be a way for the server to kick those who are not online when the battle starts.

The star'ing system is fine but it doesn't help to star a lot of people to have first priority when it turns out that a lot of them are offline for the battle. Then it's a space wasted and it could have been used for the ones who were there online only to find out that they had been kicked from the battle. :mad:

DeletedUser

Maybe priority could be leveled.

1) Online, Starred
2) Offline, Starred
3) Online
4) Offline

It takes all of the 1st, then second, then third, then fourth depending on available space.

DeletedUser

Agree with all that, it made a mockery of the battle last night that 80-90 people were booted and a good 50-60 of those left in were offline.

I'd stick that in the suggestions box Jeff, its exactly what I was thinking last night.

DeletedUser14189

Maybe priority could be leveled.

1) Online, Starred
2) Offline, Starred
3) Online
4) Offline

It takes all of the 1st, then second, then third, then fourth depending on available space.

1) Online, Starred
2) Online
3) Offline, Starred
4) Offline

makes more sense to me

DeletedUser

Exactly. Why have some in the fight who's not even online when there are others sitting there ready to do a good job?

DeletedUser

I think stars have to always get priority otherwise it'll nack attacking or defending plans when someone maybe isn't online for the second the battle starts.

The frustration yesterday was that, I think something like 150 players were starred, and many of the starred were offline but got priority over starred players who were online.

DeletedUser

1) Online, Starred
2) Online
3) Offline, Starred
4) Offline

makes more sense to me
I did it in that order because if someone bothers starring people, those whould get priority since they were hand picked.