Anewed, "WE WANT YOU!"

DeletedUser

___So clearly if your looking at this thread you are browsing all of the wonderful town recruitments that are spread out in this particular forum. In which case now you expect me to tell you why you should join Anewed, the town that I founded, instead of every single other of the towns in World 1, and honestly I can only tell you that I don't know the answer to that.

___There's nothing at Anewed that you won't find any where else in World 1, and I won't lie and tell you otherwise. Originally Anewed what a ghost town that I found with a couple thousand construction point accumulated (lucky me! :-D) I re-founded it, christening it Anewed because it was reborn anewed.

___I can tell you that I'm honest and hard working, and that I'm doing everything to be able to start construction back up on the town, and constantly putting at least half of my money earned into the town treasury. I'm doing my part and now I'm asking for anyone who is willing to join a honest and hard working town and contribute so you can receive back.

___I can also assure you that I won't turn any one down, it seems to be like that when your desperate every where. In my defense though, I would accept any one any way, no matter the level, character class, or anything.

___Plus I do have to admit that I put alot of time into making a really cool town forum that I've been dying to try out ever since I made it, but with only one other person who joined, there isn't that much action <:]

___So if you are interested, please pm me and we'll work something out :-D I'd love to hear from you!

loveanna (that's me, cornnachoz :-D)

DeletedUser

___Because I'm persistent I would like to again invite everyone to come join. Currently there are 2 members of the town, looking for more :-D