RP Discussion An RP's downfall.

DeletedUser11019

well a frind o mine had this thing attached to his chat site,,i clicked it and it popped out a random number,
its a dice chance thing y, you type in the sides you want to use and it will do the roll,,
on a direct chat you cant cheat, coz you can see him do it,,but i dunno how to implement it here tho,,coz some times it takes a full day for a reply.
it would take the whole "god" modding out,,

as if jack dan picked up the banana and dashed down the corridor, killing the troll by stabbing it in the ear, then pulling out the grenade pin with his teeth,, and lunging in into the foul belly of the beast,,, he then jumped back two steps to grasp the explosion and drafted with the wind while catching the princess in his arms (every body go ..aaaaaah..)

no, jack threw a two,
he slips on the banana and the troll then pick him up with one arm and send him flying through the air, he then smashes against he wall and is winded -1 to next roll

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 819397

And, if I understand you right, you're saying that the dice rolling would create random roleplays?

DeletedUser11019

no , it creates random encounters, random chance events and even random out comes, in stead of things going smoothly as if typed, people are litrally on the toes, becaus ethey never know what the out come will be, will they get that shot, will they get to the fort on time, will the miss, or hit....its the stuff that brings excitement.
you never know and out come....so you would have to try ,,just that much harder.

but after reading a few posts here, the new trend seems to be as an old style page book(they cool)
im a bit outa the scene by a few years now..so still learning.

http://www.betweenwaters.com/probab/dice/dicemainD.html
http://www.roll-dice-online.com/

Deleted User - 819397

Ok, I get it now...and it intrigues me...if we could have a few RPs like that, not all since not everyone would like that, that'd add a ton of flavor to the section...I don't know if it's possible to implement though...

DeletedUser

Any news on mine and MOW's suggestion?

Just wondering, i haven't heard anythign from eaither of you...

Also i am wondering about my reputation...

I haven't got my reputation bar up under my user CP anymore?

I ahve recieved rep since it has randomly gone...Hmm.

Deleted User - 819397

I'm going to set up the awards at the end of the month as a test run...

As for rep, look REALLY far down on the page...depending on my browser, it'll be there.

DeletedUser

Awww. :D

Thanks...I didn't notice that. I am just pondering where the green rep came from...Regal. :p

Well, 55 points ana't tha bad...And i just noticed i got 1000 posts the othe day!

Also...IT'S FRIDAY!!

Well technically it's saturday at 1:05 in the morning. :D

W00t, random green rep FTW!

DeletedUser

I'm waiting for green reputation.I have 57 points or something like that, but Betsy or someone green reps me and then I get like 4 red wekeks.

On Topic:I'm just wondering, how would you implement this?You'll need x.Peter.x's help.

Deleted User - 819397

The dice roll I don't know if it'd be possible...the idea is intriguing, but it'd require going into the framework of the forum, and that'd screw a ton of things up, I'd wager...