P&P An off-line night - a dueling ministory

DeletedUser

I rarely, if ever, post duels in this forum, but today I'll make an exception. I present to you:
An off-line night - a dueling ministory.. ;)

Last night I defended Steel Fortress. As the battle was in the middle of the night for me, I was not on-line for it. Therefore I picked my gear carefully and hoped all would be well in the morning. Would it be?

gearforbattle.jpg

A compromise between fort defence and dueling

As I had feared, my less than full dueling gear attracted some vultures. Jonathan Hex, the second ranked dueler, was the first to pick up the scent, even before the battle at the fort (as I was killing time hunting wolves). I suppose he expected an easy victory, but he was in for a surprise..

jhexkovsds.jpg

How to you like them apples, Hex?

After the quite uneventful battle at Steel Fortress, I was sitting outside it for hours as the night passed. Guess who showed up? Armageddon City's favorite enemy ChippaChop.
She too, was in for a surprise.

chippakovsds.jpg

Sorry about that, Chippa

So I had quite a productive off-line night. Not too bad, I'd say.. :)

DeletedUser

Pity when it comes to actualy attacking people you are totaly rubbish & you aren't even that good at defening all you have done is pick out duels you have won as normal :D

DeletedUser

Then join a town and duel him, Azuk. Tell you what, if you duel D. Saint when he is ready for you - meaning you can't be a sneaky little twit and wait for him to be in jobbing gear or something, I'm talking a straight up duel - and you win, I will quit the game for good.

DeletedUser

Pity when it comes to actualy attacking people you are totaly rubbish & you aren't even that good at defening all you have done is pick out duels you have won as normal :D
Azuk,
Since you are playing W6 as a single-player game, I wonder why you bother posting here at all.

You have all but lost the large level advantage you had on me and others before, and the even larger advantage you had in weapons has also diminished.
I challenge and dare you to come back to active dueling now that we are on much more equal terms. But you won't, will you?

Remember that you are never better than your last duel. Your last duel was ages ago, and our last duel ended with me winning. Please regain that right of yours to brag, because frankly, all you are now is pathetic... Sigh...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Azuk,
Since you are playing W6 as a single-player game, I wonder why you bother posting here at all.

You have all but lost the large level advantage you had on me and others before, and the even larger advantage you had in weapons has also diminished.
I challenge and dare you to come back to active dueling now that we are on much more equal terms. But you won't, will you?

Remember that you are never better than your last duel. Your last duel was ages ago, and our last duel ended with me winning. Please regain that right of yours to brag, because frankly, all you are now is pathetic... Sigh...
Well spoken, i bet by now even i can beat AZUK...

DeletedUser

There's no challenge too small for Azuk to back down from! LOL

DeletedUser

the short answer to that is no.

the long answer is Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yeah, i just cant find the report where i was REALY CLOSE, and that was my 6 lvls back...so dont "No" me...and btw, i would duel you, but this resistance build of yours, its just not worth it...so i rather wait for D.Saint to kick your ass, and i go duel all your other townies...:)

DeletedUser

You are most probably right. No one will ever beat Azuk again, as he will never come out of his hiding now that he faces near equal opposition.

I would be the first to celebrate if I am to be proved wrong.

DeletedUser

You are most probably right. No one will ever beat Azuk again, as he will never come out of his hiding now that he faces near equal opposition.

I would be the first to celebrate if I am to be proven wrong.

DeletedUser

I would be the first to celebrate if I am to be proven wrong.

i never said you couldnt beat him, i think theres a pretty good chance you would, but the mighty wont, ever and that im sure of.