An IC forum

DeletedUser

In-character roleplaying forum, for those who want to get into the rping side of the game, so that IC chatter doesn't get destroyed by out-of-character confusion. Might be fun :p

Obviously OOC stuff would have to be removed...

Whaddya reckon?

edit: I guess this could be the campfire story forum... but a lot of it isn't very in-character...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

with htis, you could start a thread now that is just entirely for rople-playing... i don't think an entire new forum is needed, just start a topic called role-playing, and start being in role! :)

DeletedUser

In-character roleplaying forum, for those who want to get into the rping side of the game, so that IC chatter doesn't get destroyed by out-of-character confusion. Might be fun :p

Obviously OOC stuff would have to be removed...

Whaddya reckon?

edit: I guess this could be the campfire story forum... but a lot of it isn't very in-character...

I have an RP on going there right now you can read trough it and maybe join in..and make a character for yourself..would be fun if more people did..

DeletedUser

i approve of this. however there are currently not alot of forum mods so it would be best for them to wait till they have more.

DeletedUser

I have an RP on going there right now you can read trough it and maybe join in..and make a character for yourself..would be fun if more people did..

Yeah, we need more role players in the story. Kyle and I are making it all up, but it be nice to have a few more people. :D

So, please leave the OOC forum. Some of us actually like it.

Last edited by a moderator: