Amm...Fighting

DeletedUser13682

HA! I have 2 hearts! Blow up Whaleking, and all his reincarnations!

DeletedUser13682

I have no tail! Blows up everything that thinks I am/have a helicopter.

DeletedUser13682

It's not a helicopter, it is a V-22 Osprey, that takes off and lands like a helicopter, but when in the air, its propellers rotate and it turns into a plane. It is classified as a Vertical take off and landing plane, not a helicopter.

DeletedUser

New Category
Transformer : Umm....no need to explain , right ?

My cell phone Transform to a tiny robot which control the automatic navigation system of That V-22 Osprey :D

DeletedUser14280

I transform my computer mouse into a semi-automatic water gun!
Then I squirt all of you.

DeletedUser

I play Far Cry, which features V22 Ospreys, which are my favourite airplane/helicopter thanks to that videogame :)

DeletedUser

My USB transforms to a tiny surgical machine which gets into David's brain and tears it off. :)

DeletedUser13682

My giraffe sculputre transforms into a red bomb, because the sculpture is red, and blows Whaleking up and all the whales with him

DeletedUser13682

Not lately. Uses Bumblebee to transform into a micro machine, and drives up, and bumps Anhlong

DeletedUser

The V22 Osprey is a VTOL aircraft. It is awesome, and is in multiple videogames, more famously in Far Cry, which was one of the hits of 2004, and is still a hit to this day with a positive review being written each week by people who have newly discovered it. I discovered the game in 2007 and I still admitt, it has to be one of the most advanced PC games, even far better than Half Life 2.

So here is my topic for the fight:

FARCRY IS ONE OF THE BEST PC GAMES TO EXIST!