almighty brown tie, sword of 1000 truths and Geronimo's pepperbox revolver

DeletedUser22685

I never understood the obsession with having an uncluttered inventory. Surely everybody just uses the search function these days to find items that they need and don't actually spend ages scrolling through the pages of their inventories.

DeletedUser35120

And nobody chooses their clothes manually for jobs like we used to do back in 2008-09 either.

DeletedUser34084

I'm just disappointed I can't wear it. I wouldn't care if it had no skills attached to it.
That wouldn't be a bad idea actually.
I as well would like the option of selling it, maybe it should be made sellable for 1 dollar so people, like me who wish to get rid it, be allowed to

Why would you want to commit such a sacrilege?

DeletedUser22685

I think hassan got banned and not just had the item removed?

The reasons behind hassan's ban are confidential, but it was completely unrelated to the shotgun that he was rewarded and subsequently had confiscated.

DeletedUser26820

Hassan was the original brown tie owner???
Pfft.... don't believe everything you read on the internet.

DeletedUser22685

there's 8 people who read this forum and 10 more who play the game, so... ;) you can tell us :p

[the numbers above may not be accurate today, but before you know it - they could be :(]

I think you're overstating the forum's popularity ;)

Where did the hassan comment come from? wat

Yeah, took me a while to work out what he was replying to as well.

Hassan was the original brown tie owner???
Pfft.... don't believe everything you read on the internet.

That's blasphemy! No one "owns" the Almighty Brown Tie. It simply trusts certain people to be its host for a limited period of time. I doubt it ever trusted hassan with this honour, since the presence of such an atrocious fort weapon as Geronimo's shotgun would have offended it greatly.

DeletedUser36979

I never understood the obsession with having an uncluttered inventory. Surely everybody just uses the search function these days to find items that they need and don't actually spend ages scrolling through the pages of their inventories.

Yeah... that would be a good idea... but the search function does not work properly. Have been broken since the introduction of the +0.0x gear. They don't show up. Have been reported, several times, and InnoGames have claimed it fixed just as many times, but it is still broken.

Try searching for strength, and you will notice than none of the items using the "new" formula is showing up. Goes for all attributes and skills. And after a couple of years, I am guessing that either the people at InnoGames aren't intelligent enough to fix it, or they don't care anymore.
And why should they? The game is dieing, and they are just milking it for whatever they can now.

DeletedUser34295

Are you even supposed to be able to search on stats? I thought it was meant to search by item name, which it does flawlessly as far as I've experienced. Didn't know searching for stats was a thing :p

DeletedUser22685

Are you even supposed to be able to search on stats? I thought it was meant to search by item name, which it does flawlessly as far as I've experienced. Didn't know searching for stats was a thing :p

You can definitely search by SP/AP bonuses, although it apparently doesn't work for gear with level dependent bonuses according to Anzian. I haven't personally checked, but I'll take his word. What always annoyed me was that you could search for gear based on its AP/SP but couldn't search for buffs based on their effects; it doesn't seem like it should be very hard to make it so that you can just search for anything in an item's bonus description.

DeletedUser35120

Anzian is actually right. Gears which have level based skills do not show up in the search. This bug was reported several times here, including beta, it was said that it will be fixed but it never was. It's been years since the bug was reported btw. So either the devs were lazy to fix it or they weren't too smart to write a proper code to fix it. I'll give them the benefit of doubt and hope they were too lazy. :p