almighty brown tie, sword of 1000 truths and Geronimo's pepperbox revolver

DeletedUser23252

How does one acquire these almighty and all powerful items.

DeletedUser35520

How does one acquire these almighty and all powerful items.

as far as I know, at the moment, you do not. sword is dev tool, brown tie I have only seen a gamemaster on beta with so it might be as well, and ger peperbox has never been available (I don't think) except to admins for events. The shotgun I know was given out once, i believe for a player waiting like a year on a custom set.

But if a mod decides to, im sure they can provide you with better details then the info I have

DeletedUser34315

Hassan1001 or something like that got the shotgun as his item of choice for having lot of friend points.

DeletedUser36559

And then the shotgun was taken away from him for certain reasons.

DeletedUser

Well, Diggo I have seen you on beta with nothing but that tie and a shot gun, and at times a fist. Does your character get cold? Although, I wonder what kind of damage it would do with the fist.

Last edited by a moderator:

jarograv

Teh digoo is too hot to ever get cold. His fists are so powerful that even the drop bears are fearful of him.

He is right that you must pray. Pray to teh almighty Digoo and maybe your wishes will be granted.

Brown Tie Digoo is love.
Brown Tie Digoo is lyfe.

DeletedUser36169

I got the Almighty Brown Tie and it a rip off when you go to use it, it takes you to a music video !!
So do your self a favor don't get it I think the west should fell bad to let us think we are getting a good deal, and music video is not what I used my bonds to buy it !! :(
If I could get rid of it I would but you can't sell it !!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33353

I got the Almighty Brown Tie and it a rip off when you go to use it, it takes you to a music video !!
So do your self a favor don't get it I think the west should fell bad to let us think we are getting a good deal, and music video is not what I used my bonds to buy it !! :(

LOL, it was an April Fools prank. A good one actually.

DeletedUser34084

Ripoff? It's actually the best bond I've ever spent in this game :p.

Pankreas PorFavor

LOL
What, you actually thought that you will get an item with 525 points in each attribute for ONE bond? :laugh: :no:

asdf124

I bought 244 of em..... Great buy if I can get an upgraded version :p

DeletedUser36979

Would have been more fun if they remembered to remove it from inventory again afterwards... now it is just yet another unwanted item in the inventory, next to all the other crap we can't get rid of.
I know it won't happen, no money for InnoGreed to be gained by using time on that. They are busy preparing the bugs for next event, instead of fixing the bugs we already have.

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
I'm just disappointed I can't wear it. I wouldn't care if it had no skills attached to it.

DeletedUser23252

I as well would like the option of selling it, maybe it should be made sellable for 1 dollar so people, like me who wish to get rid it, be allowed to