Allow setting a time zone in settings.

Oprah

Allow users to select a time zone in settings and have all the times switch to it. It would be quite a bit easier if I didn't always have to do math to figure out FF times, etc. Alternatively, put all the times in the same format. The server clock is 24 hour time. but then the list of current FF has the time in 12h.

PrancingPurplePony

I don't really mind the calculating, but I wish the times were consistent. Some things are server time, yet others show my local time, which is 6 hours different. That can get confusing checking to see which sort of time it is showing.

Exporter

There is also a problem with duel protection. Those who live in UTC +2 have their duel protection finished 2 hours before it should. So, 70 hours protection instead of 72 hours.

Last edited:

Dusty Cloak

Allow users to select a time zone in settings and have all the times switch to it. It would be quite a bit easier if I didn't always have to do math to figure out FF times, etc. Alternatively, put all the times in the same format. The server clock is 24 hour time. but then the list of current FF has the time in 12h.
And if quest times were set to local time it might make attending them a more reasonable experience than it being at some weird and wonderful local time that may not be practical to play.