Alliances list and news

Harriet Oleson

Hi,

I'm surely not the best placed to do that, but well.
Seeing there's no alliances list in game and it's rather difficult to be informed about alliances news, I create this thread to list the Alliances of this world, and where Alliances can tell when they split, get in conflict, are making peace, change name etc. It could even be a thread to ask questions to alliances or for alliances to present themselves a little bit, their history and their projects.

Nothing mandatory of course, if you don't want to participate in that don't force yourself lol. And if you want, please just try to respect the forum rules.

Here are the lists :
- The tw-db link (with information like the number of towns, members, and forts) : http://tw-db.info/?strana=politic_map&world=en26
- And the forum list that I'll try to keep updated according to the news you'll post in there (if there are any :p).

--- ---

--- A ---

Alliance
Axis powers

--- B ---

Bad Boys
bevers
Black Ops
Bloodmoon Warriors

--- C ---

Chicago
Chop Chop
Classic world
COLLABORATORS
CS_Engineers_united

--- D ---

Dark Side
Dragon Raiders

--- E ---

EL POLAKO

--- F ---

Farming Community
Free folk
Freeholder Alliance

--- G ---

Ghost Dancers

--- I ---

IvanD968

--- K ---

Kansas Cowpokes

--- L ---

Loose Ends
LwrIntoAcidAttitude

--- M ---

mafia

--- P ---

penetration

--- S ---

Silverado

--- T ---

The Alliance
The Players Union
The Rebellion
The Tribe
Transition
TTG

--- V ---

VSM

--- W ---

Wolves and Peace

Last edited:

Harriet Oleson

New alliances recently created :
- Wolverine
- and Night Rippers

Wolverine is created by the town Catnoir (I don't know if the town is new).
And Night Rippers is created by the town Valhalla (previously part of Dark Side).

Harriet Oleson

Since last time :
- New alliance called Wolves and Peace, created by the town Wolves and Kings
- Night Rippers are now called NIGHT RIPPERZ
- and the alliances Neighbourly and forever together are closing (no town in them anymore).

Harriet Oleson

New weekly update :
- the alliance SouthEastCoyotes is closing (no town in it anymore)
- and 4 new alliances : Dragon Raiders, crafting, IvanD968 and ***, respectively created by the towns Dragon Cave, Asgard, LILOUTLSW and Blind Of Death.

Edit : moderators censured one alliance name by deleting it, so I modify it back but by replacing the deleted name by " *** ", cause otherwise the sentence doesn't make sense anymore (we couldn't know who created which alliance).

Last edited:

Harriet Oleson

Thanks !

Weekly update :
- No new alliance and no alliance disbanded
- The alliance previously called "We still Love Kayah" is now called The Tribe.

Harriet Oleson

{Edit : Previous news (from November 2):
- Moderators deleted the previous news so I put it back here but without mentioning the forbidden name : the alliance *** is closing.]

Last news :
- New alliance called Free folk, created by a town wearing the same name.

Last edited:

Harriet Oleson

- Another alliance is closing : New hereford.
- And a new alliance has recently been created : Axis powers.
I can't tell which town created it : its name appears as squares for me (it's surely in a foreign alphabet); but I can still tell this town/alliance was created by RangerRick if you want to check the name by yourself.

Harriet Oleson

Since last time :
- The alliance called The Bowl is closing
- And just to tell but the alliance Chop Chop owns 40 forts and co-owns the 2 forts remaining. They have conquired the entire world.

Harriet Oleson

Latest news :
- The alliances PORK CHOP and NIGHT RIPPERZ are closing
- Two new alliances : 69420, created by DREADWOOD, and Many Towns of One created by Townsita.
- Chop Chop doesn't own/co-own anymore all forts.

Harriet Oleson

Latest news :
- The alliance previously called 69420 is now called The Rebellion. They got another name between this update and the previous one : Common Purpose. And just as information : several towns from the alliance The Tribe joined this alliance; only a few towns remains in The Tribe. Towns from other alliances surely joined them too but I can't tell precisely which towns having joined them, come from which alliances.
- The alliance called Many Towns of One is closing.

Last edited:

Harriet Oleson

Latest news :
- The alliance Kansas Cowpokes is now called Vaqueros Del Diablo.
- The alliance COLLABORATORS is closing.

Edit : I don't know why but I can't edit my previous messages anymore, so I can't update the list in the first messsage ... If a moderator read here, can you fix that please ?

Last edited: