Alliances & Fort Fighting

DeletedUser35783

Hi I am new to El Dorado and was hoping people could give me an unbiased idea of how this world divides up with alliances and where fort fighting has got to.
On other worlds it seems to end up with just two alliances fighting over the forts as everybody else gets squeezed out.
On here there still seems to be plenty of forts owned by different alliances.

Thanks

DeletedUser36559

Currently most of the forts are owned by alliance Epic and Sleepy alliance have most of the other ones. The leaders of Epic and Sleepy invite other towns to Co-own the fort hence this is why many forts are owned by more than one alliance.

DeletedUser35783

Thanks for that
I have been moving around in the SE and have not yet come across Epic or Sleepy and no sign of alliances such as IV, The Cartel, Independent or The Unknown being allied with one or the other of the big ones.
Maybe I have been looking in the wrong places.
Do the FF's usually get filled and would any of them accept or need a non alliance member.

I'm not ready yet just seeing what my options may be.

DeletedUser36559

You will find Epic all over the map. Click on some forts- look in headquarters and you can see the towns linked to the fort. If you check the profile on any member of each of the towns you can see what alliance they belong to. The Westerners are allied with Epic and IV are allied with Sleepy, these are the main 4 alliances. In terms of FF's filling it usually depends on who dug the battle, multies, people busy in real life, timed quests all these factors have to be taken into account. Usually smalls get filled and sometimes mediums. To ensure you get a spot in battle try medium/large battles you will almost always get a spot in large attacks (150 attackers) and maybe mediums depending on the turn out.