Submitted Alliance Forum

• Thread starter DeletedUser22493
  • Start date

Would you like this idea to be implimented?

• Yes

Votes: 46 80.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 19.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22493

Link to original thread can be found <HERE>.

- There will be a two week period available to vote. (May be extended if needed.)

- If the idea wins 80% of the vote, it is sent to the developers who will respond with feedback and the idea will be linked in the ideas passed to developers. If it loses the vote by not attaining more than 79%, it will be moved to the archives. The idea will then be placed on the list of items to not post again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proposal:
Make a new forum named alliance forums.

Current Workaround:
Its just like town forum except its a whole alliance and you can invite other alliances.

Rights can be either default as followed:

Founder(s) of the town founded the alliance would have full rights.

Council town founders would get the same as counselor's of the founding alliance rights but they could lose it by the founder of the alliance which has all the rights and can't get kicked off.

Councilors of the council towns can see the hidden post,can make a hidden post and a hidden thread.

Or its custom by an option for the founder of the alliance.

Details:
A new forum named alliance forums which can help any nap alliances which are with each other and have easier things like instead a town who is invited to the alliance they can see it.The people who edit and do other administration would be founders and Councilors.

Current features

1.Temporary or permanently banning a whole town from alliance forum or a specific player.

2.>Planning of fort attacks and defenses.The players can make plans @hidden alliance threads or topics.They could make a video of the attack or defense if they like to or want to and if they have a topic for offliners to set on a simple target.Their would be also some offliners not set for the wanted tower etc so this is fixed with either 100% or even less..and distributed to other possible targets like other towers or north blocks.

3.If a town wanted to invite a player who is a trouble maker to its own alliance and ally of its alliance a warning message appears and it has are you sure?

Answers would be either yes/no

This could be a double system which means either write it just like inviting a town but you could go advanced and have a lot more options.

Visual Aids
Alliance forum under town forum
2zrgyfo.png

1. Invite Multiple Alliances - Multiple Alliance Forum
invitealliances.png

2.Invite Certain Towns and Leaders - Alliance Forum
leadersalliance.jpg

3.Exclude certain problematic towns and players from invite
excludetroublemakers.jpg

(Made by jakkals thanks mate)
Simple forum inviting in alliance forums with advanced button to go advanced and an automatic to all forums for the simple players!
95tx7l.png

Summary:

Having a new forum named alliance forum.

Administration:
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes/No
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? Yes/No

DeletedUser

I will go ahead and vote yes, but I don't like #3. If there's a serious issue with a player, the town needs to kick them, or the alliance needs to kick the town. In all I liked the simple idea better, but #2 does solve one of the problems with hat happy towns.

DeletedUser15641

No need to kick a town for one player the alliance founder blinds the player from getting into the forums.

DeletedUser15641

Well than why don't you like it?If I may ask.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25847

I'm a town founder TUG, come on bud get your visual aids right.

DeletedUser15641

I know chad but its an example:p...What if you were lower than a founder?

DeletedUser22493

This idea has passed the vote, and will be submitted to the dev's.

Status
Not open for further replies.