All-Star Players

DeletedUser

Since there is no word on removing the level cap, a future list may be a good debate as most of the past and present players may have left if stuck on level 99 for too long, paving the way for the likes of Kman/Infiniti (players with a good 6 months worth of XP needed to hit 99) a chance to make it to the top.

the worst part is i joined a week after the game started, and completely screwed up. never actually started growing at a fastish pace until level 58 or so.

DeletedUser

lol, you just went back 4 months worth of posts and dug this up. I'm missing plenty of players. If I were to list all the great players, it'd be more than like 100 players.

yes lol, I love your posts but this one needs updating.

DeletedUser

there are alot of good players in the game, I dont think you can put them in a top 10 list thow, cause the real top 10 players, already made it to level 99. Regardless of level there are still many greats out there, that do not get reconized, cause they aren't at your front door Tkoen you all the time. what about all those guys that put there skills just in construction, so people would let them build, or those people that put ther skills in places that would land them high paying jobs, to pay for those towns. This game is filled with good people all around, I think there is no such top 10 list, cause no mater how good of a dueler you are, there still are people ya cant duel, cause of the level change, so who knows. there might be some level 10 guy out there, that is just getting started, that could beet the pants off of any of the now known greats, when they where at level 10. Now i could see if this was a top 10 well known list or something, but normally people are going to nominate there friends in a case like this. just as most of you above has done.