All Rounder

DeletedUser

Hello,
i want some tips for how to make a Adventurer all rounder.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

all rounder means adventurer quester (follow adventurer quest, not ordinary quest)
you can duel, doing quest, and lot variant of jobs
you wont be boring for a long time using this build
you looks gimp but become rich in late game and when you get your battle gear, you are dangerous!!!

DeletedUser

I'm all-around in w1, and it works pretty well, except that I have a definite cap in my jobs.

DeletedUser5046

haily its really hard to give out skill charts...i for one is an adventurer on 3 worlds....they have diffrent skills and attributes than benefits every job i want (at first) but then at some part is needy....you will always be te one to choose what you want even if te chart is given to you.:)

you want it to be uhm..dueller-avdnturer...but you have to decide first if you'll be melee or ranged type DuAd

DeletedUser

For a genuine all-rounder you can spread your stats around a bit but you'll probably want to concentrate most points into one thing and then branch out carefully into other skills when weststats shows you that you are only a few points short of them and you can't get clothes that make up the shortfall.

I have a level 20 trapper (2/2/15/2) with about 30 points (half) spread around skills other than trapping
I also have a level 19 trader (2/2/4/11) with about 30 points (half again) spread around skills other than trading

I'm very satisfied with both and they're able to complete almost all the quests so far with relatively cheap clothes to supply extra skill points in key areas. My worker and soldier are far more concentrated in their points so the range of jobs/quests they can do is much more limited.