All jobs build?

DeletedUser38838

Hi there.

It's been a good 5 years since I last played so I wanted to give the game another try. In the meantime, looks like quite some changes occured. Is there any updated build that would allow you to do all jobs? Back then there was a build for adventurer but not so sure now.

Thanks in advance :)

Slygoxx

These days, such builds aren't really necessary. You can do jobs once you reach the required level, there are also plenty of job sets introduced during events that provide a lot of labor points for most jobs, collecting those would be the best way to unlock all jobs.

DeletedUser22685

Buy lots of nuggets and use them during the next tombola. That should solve most of your problems and will allow you to not only have an all jobs build, but a fort fighting and duelling build as well.

DeletedUser38817

Pretty much what Futu said, spend some nuggets at the next tombola or power lvl your way up to the high levels and wait for tombola items to become auctionable so you can buy them.

Deleted User - 1693871

Hi Delgado, even with tombola gear you'll find some jobs are out of reach (or too dangerous) unless you move some skills for them. Also, you should be able to get some gear off the market or on loan from a town hat, using ingame not real money.

DeletedUser24736

you can also take lower cost regular gear, spend only a little in game cash, and upgrade it a few times. you won't be able to sell it, but it will raise the gears' stats, so be sure its gear with the stats you want. fine or fancy is pretty good, or some of the lower cost named pieces in the item collections (i.e. sombreros)