aliance

DeletedUser

This might sound very silly , but how you form an aliance with another town i know having silly moment:unsure:

DeletedUser

Just talk with the founder of the other town, there is not official alliance system.

DeletedUser

What does the alliance do anyway The people can still duel each other?

DeletedUser

No, If you are allied with a town or NAPed with a town then you cannot attack them. Allies are most likely to help you with fort battles and stuff like that.

DeletedUser

Talk to other leaders of other towns and see if you can make a neutral agreement that will benifit both towns.
Perhaps you can start by mailing other towns to exchange shopping invites, and see from there how your relationship goes.

DeletedUser

No, If you are allied with a town or NAPed with a town then you cannot attack them. Allies are most likely to help you with fort battles and stuff like that.

some allince do duel eachother and are fort budys

DeletedUser14006

thoose allainces are sure to go down

Not so, -TW- & -SB- still duel each other, it is healthy to keep an open range of targets for you to beat on to gain XP, you just gotta know how far to take it, and definately no beating on each other come battle day ;)

DeletedUser

ok.

Not so, -TW- & -SB- still duel each other, it is healthy to keep an open range of targets for you to beat on to gain XP, you just gotta know how far to take it, and definately no beating on each other come battle day ;)

i see where your coming from.
i could accept that

DeletedUser

plus you must also remember that it is SB we are talking about here. any alliance with SB requires the allowance of dueling.