Alert world 12

DeletedUser33342

Hello guys

Have you noticed that in this world only 1700 players are above level 10?
I think this world needs a boost, some chinese action, some event. it's getting really inactive.

grtz

DeletedUser22685

World 12 already had a GM event, I can't see them having another one any time soon.

Deleted User - 1278415

Geez I just looked at W12 and most of the level 1 user names with no exp are obscene and just need to be deleted due to their foul names. Surprised the funky word can be used in user names so freely.

DeletedUser

Geez I just looked at W12 and most of the level 1 user names with no exp are obscene and just need to be deleted due to their foul names. Surprised the funky word can be used in user names so freely.

The spammer that got angry from being banned and spent 2 days making new characters with filthy names and flooding chat with very abusive and raunchy language. Looks like w12 was overlooked in the clean up efforts of this situation.

DeletedUser22685

The spammer that got angry from being banned and spent 2 days making new characters with filthy names and flooding chat with very abusive and raunchy language. Looks like w12 was overlooked in the clean up efforts of this situation.

It wasn't overlooked. The characters will soon be deleted for inactivity, the same as all banned accounts.

DeletedUser33342

1667 player above level 10 in world 11, even after one-year-chinese event.

We're down to 1250 now. This world is getting boring, players are quitting because it's boring.
When my company would lose 1/4 of its costumers for a certain product on less than a year, than i'd start getting really worried