Aim vs Tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

searched but found nothing ...

which is more effective in a duel, 0 appearance with 60 aim & 60 dodging [attacker] vs. 60 tactics with 0 dodging & 60aim [defender] ?? :unsure:

DeletedUser

I belive aim+dodgin, because with the 60 tactics, the aim and dodging of the attacker will low about 30, letting 30aim + 30 dodgind, plus a 5 bonus what would make

30 aim + 30 dodging X 5 aim + 5 dodging

I think

DeletedUser

furthermore, what makes you sure that defender wont land even 1 hit??

DeletedUser

Not enough information. Does that take gear into account? Soldier bonus?
It's a hypothesis, not a real situation. The op wants to know if aim+dodge without appearance works well against tactics. Yes, the attacker wins.

Concerning fentom's statement: no hit?!?!? - I don't think so. The defender has aim but no dodge. Will be hit and will hit.

DeletedUser

Umm, yeah, I think that's my point. Are they fighting unarmed?

Look at her post. 0 app, 60 aim, 60 dodge vs. 60 tact., 0 aim, 60 dodge. Based on those raw stats, who would win? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Umm, yeah, I think that's my point. Are they fighting unarmed?
Spam spam spam... :p
Why are you guys discussing unimportant matter? Like I already said, is a hypothetical situation, no need to mention any gears and weapons.

DeletedUser

Spam spam spam... :p
Why are you guys discussing unimportant matter? Like I already said, is a hypothetical situation, no need to mention any gears and weapons.

It doesn't matter if it is hypothetical, because more details do matter. If you're facing an opponent you know has high tactics, or just a soldier wearing a lot of tactics gear, you'll dress for appearance. It also completely disregards stance. Are we to assume they're both not dodging because it's not mentioned? Is that better than fentom's apparent assumption that the attacker has dodged correctly every round?

DeletedUser

assuming both have same gear/weapon/non-soldier class and the above specs
the chances for the attacker winning is slightly more(abt 60-40%), however at the same time, though with 0 dodge, you cannot guarantee the defender will lose all the time, reduction in aim of the attacker, and high(comparative) aim of the defender.
plus you have to factor in the dueling stance/luck.. too many factors so i would say very very difficult to give an accurate prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.