aggressive community?

DeletedUser

hey,

Im new to this game and ive recently founded a town to run.
as soon as i founded it some guy sent me this message to which I replied to him.

JoeyStonewallToday at 10:57 blocked communications, dont even waste your time

JoeyStonewall Today at 10:55 get a life and go bug someone else

bucky charles Today at 01:39_______ u ditch ur town u will be crushed

What provoked him to say that? I thought this game was good to new players?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1105

It is the same with ANYTHING that involves a group of people. There are always bad apples who enjoy provoking people. There is generally no reason for it.

It seems that you have done the right thing in blocking him. If you are particularly offended, you could send in a support ticket to report him.

You will find that most people on here are friendly, helpful and sincere. But you will also find a minority that are the opposite. That's life, I'm afraid.

DeletedUser

ok thanks for the reply.

Im not offended so won't report just annoyed to why someone would say it

DeletedUser

The only thing I could really think of is that you took a town that maybe he was planning on taking ... or a town spot. You have done the right thing, just block him and dont reply

DeletedUser

Unfortunately this guy is not a World 1 guy. I can assure you that a guy like this would not be welcomed by any of the top towns. We are all reasonable people that like to enjoy the game. AND we do value and RESPECT everyone who joins the community.

Block and disregard this person and I'm sure you will find dozens of people who you will have a good time with.

Cheers,
Bonez

DeletedUser3717

They just ruin the fun for all of us.

Just because you have better Stats, Town Or items they usually resort to this then eveuntally they will be begging to join your town.

For the mean time ignore them and block them report them.

DeletedUser

lulz he is in world 5 as a level 6 wearing only a pear of brown ragged shoes.

DeletedUser

Then he should just shut up and mind his own business. Im realy scared of a lvl 6 character, you know?:eek:hmy::D