AGE , Aging , What do you think is old ?

DeletedUser

8 years old is old?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=half-your-age-plus-seven rule

A convenient rule to define the youngest that a romantic interest can be before the relationship is indecent. Widely referred to and used, the rule has merit for usefulness. The full version states: "if you halve your years then add seven, you'll have the youngest decent age for a partner; if you double your years then subtract seven, you'll have the oldest decent age for a partner". However it's somewhat flawed thanks to the poor mathematical ability of its authors -- it gives a different result depending on whether it is worked out for a younger or older partner.
26-year-old Barbara waited patiently until Jack turned 20, fulfilling the half-your-age-plus-seven rule, before pursuing him romantically.

DeletedUser

Honestly if you've been alive for more than a second you're already aged and old. So we can somewhat say that 1 second is old ;)

DeletedUser

There is a certain time for everything in life. 20 is young, 30 is a defining age where you are probably at your strongest but also at the beginning of a decline. At 40 you are well rounded, after 50 you are hitting the old stage. 60 is the time people might start calling you grandpa. And my personal favourite - 70. I have talked with friends about it and for me when you reach this age you are always sitting on the possibility of dying at any moment. At the other ages you don't fear that your lungs will collapse, or you will have a heart attack, or your liver might fail, or you can die from tripping on the ground. I just hope that at my 18 years of age I will be able to experience all of the other years and one day when I reach 70 I can look back and remember the time when I talked about it with my friends about the whole dying theory and think: "Darn it, I'm in the 70s stage."

DeletedUser

I'm old, 'nuff said ya bunch o' whippersnappers!

Haha.You must be the grumpy old man with the shotgun,right?

Nah,my grandma plays COD(call of duty)game,and she's 79.
That's what I call exp.xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Rose

You're still not too old for Hilarion, cheer up!

What??? Now that's just so you John.xD-No offence here Hell..:)
* plays along now*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I had been thinking that at 51 I might be the oldest player on here. Now I'm thinking . . .maybe not. When I am around a bunch of teenagers I feel old, but when with a group of people in their 70s and 80s I feel rather youngish. Is that weird? I know nashy19 must think I'm ancient!

DeletedUser

I had been thinking that at 51 I might be the oldest player on here. Now I'm thinking . . .maybe not. When I am around a bunch of teenagers I feel old, but when with a group of people in their 70s and 80s I feel rather youngish. Is that weird? I know nashy19 must think I'm ancient!

Age is indeed relative.

DeletedUser

Let's conclude this:
In a company of teenagers and children,I'm a fossil.
In a company of the older dudes and dudets I'm relative.xD

Now,who wants to party?!?!xD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16628

I'm going to be hitting 43 in the next4 months or so and I feel pretty good considering I am in a very physical line of work demanding really.I'm surrounded by my guys who are anywhere 18-38 and they keep young and old.I consider old to be late 60's 70's.

DeletedUser25825

I turn 20 today. I don't really consider twice my age, that being 40, as being old really. Old is... a state of mind... mixed with the physical changes that prevent you from doing what your mind wants. I'm sorry, but if you think wow... I'm 76 today! I'm going to hop up and run a marathon cuz I really FEEL like I'm 20... and then can't get outta bed because your knees ache, and your back groans, I'm sorry you're old.