After the civil war

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

this thread is for the unions and confederates and those involved in the civil wars on what happened to you after the civil war (this is role play go along the story that the unions won invole a short story on what happens and add a bit of drama in ect he escaped and started robbing choaches while he drank wiskey )

After the confederates lost captin rebel was captured by yankees and sent to a prisoner of war camp he was locked up in a cell for a year!
However captin rebel escaped when the gaurd left the key on the floor. He ran from the law for two years until his name was cleared due to his service to the U.S army when he handed in run away rebels , because it was the northen sides who cleared his name he joined them where he remains today.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hollis "Gunslinger" Hughes

Hollis "Gunslinger" Hughes, was a confederate private convicted during the civil war of killing a superior (like he deserved it). He was in prison for the late part of the war, when the south lost Hollis took advantage of the situation and escaped. He headed west and bacame a fur trapper. He married an Idian woman. One day a gang of bandits had a shoot out with the sheriff at the fort. His wife was killed in the crossfire. Ever since he vowed revenge on the bandits and the town sheriff.

DeletedUser

Glenn Hasseltoff was born in Minnesota and signed up for the union at age 23. He fought in Fredericksburg, Gettysburg, Selma, and St. Petersburg. When the war ended he went back to Minnesota and killed bears for their pelts. Then he married a beautiful woman, but he was caught cheating on his wife. He moved to the sierra nevada and killed bears once again for their pelts. He married a woman and was happy.

Giligan Davison fought on the confederate side. When the war ended he started killing people and taking their clothing. One sunny july day, he was seen floating in an air baloon singing amazing grace and then was last seen on the moon eating chocolate pudding and talking to green glowing cows.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oooo I'll play!

Skeeter McGraw was born in a small farm in Mississippi. He joined the war at 25 years and fought valliently. He killed many men, but when he saw the union forces in his back yard and his fellow troops getting slain every day he decided to leave the confederacy and head out west.

He continued west until he arived at a small town in New Mexico. There he worked as a sheriff and became one of the toughest lawmen in the area.

Sam J McCord

Samuel James McCord was born in the Wisconin Territory in 1808. He joined the army in 1826 and fought in the Mexican war. At the beginning of the war, he was age 53 and was a 1st sergeant with the 13th Wisconsin Cavalry. He was wounded, loosing an arm to a Confederate sword. In 1865 he went back home to Wisconsin, and decided to continue his military career. He's gone out west with the cavalry and got a wooden arm along with a promotion to Sergeant Major.

Deleted User - 819397

This is not really a game, and it's not an RP either. It's more of a "what if" scenario than anything. Due to that, I'm closing this. jamesrebel, if you wish for me to reopen this, please PM me with your reasoning and I'll go from there. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.