Resolved Advice sought

NightStalker73au

As the title implies I am seeking some good advice from fellow players, only play on World 1 and have a few outstanding quests at my level, currently 95.

I can share stats and inventory to those who wish to help me on this.

Would you say though it is better to wait and try to build stats up for those you need or just respec if I could afford?

The new additions of belts and pants has helped me cover a few quests right now and currently trying to complete a secret one.

DeletedUser1121

I am currently doing some quests that have been laying around for to long.
If you have any questions, just mail me ingame.

Deleted User - 819397

moving to Questions and Guides as although you only play in world one, this is a general question.

NightStalker73au

Quests outstanding include :

The railroad's journey of conquest.
Paths of communication ( When the postman rings for the last time )
Escape from prison ( A harmless transport of prisoners )
The art thief ( The art show )
The raid ( participating - Bounty hunter 5hours ) Greyed out presently.

Not able to do the jobs for these right now hence why I am asking for help.

DeletedUser

I'd say respec if you can afford it. Waiting for it might get you bored. And by the time you finish, new quests might be put in.

NightStalker73au

I'd say respec if you can afford it. Waiting for it might get you bored. And by the time you finish, new quests might be put in.

Quests are a good reason for me to play the game. At the moment if I tried to go an all jobs build from 1.29 I would not have enough money to do it.

It's grayed out because you aren't at the quest giver.

Thanks for that.

I don't believe the option is currently in game to have all skills and levels reset to 1 so would some consider deleting character and starting again as an option?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wouldn't completely reskill or start over. I'd just take it one quest at a time. Go towards the jobs needed, not all jobs. One reskill could help you do several jobs for different quests.

NightStalker73au

okay currently my skills are as follows :

30 Strength
47 56 58 41 57​
21 Mobility
52 57 23 41 44​
26 Dexterity
37 43 55 100 44​
45 Charisma
86 68 101 63 97​

5 ap and 7 sp still left to allocate as it stands until I next level.

Used attribute points:

Used skill points:

With bonuses, have full gentleman's set, precise schofield and deaths scythe.

Best pants currently are - Black soft leg guards
Best belt - Green skull belt

By best I guess I mean highest in level.

Which attributes or skills would others respec out of those listed above?

Last edited:

NightStalker73au

Hopeful that I will not be in trouble for posting this but wanted to update which secret quest it was.

The Golden Colt, got it not too long ago.

Am looking at using ap and sp right now, would it be a good idea to add all ap into Dex or Charisma. If looking at an alljobs build this may help?

Skill points onto Leadership or would this be wrong?

DeletedUser

I don't really understand what you want us to help you with. Is not easy to calculate a reskill for someone, not knowing the clothes you have, what you still need to buy for certain jobs. Is a shot in the dark and hard work for us to do the math for you. We can provide you the tools to do the math yourself. Use the west insider for the best clothes you have for certain jobs. Use west stats for best overall outfits for jobs (is not the best site, but a good reference).
And there are some all jobs builds here on the forum (all jobs before the 1.30 update).
I am sorry, but is way to much work for us to try to do the math for you and we might not even get it right. It is you who should put that effort in.

NightStalker73au

I don't really understand what you want us to help you with. Is not easy to calculate a reskill for someone, not knowing the clothes you have, what you still need to buy for certain jobs. Is a shot in the dark and hard work for us to do the math for you. We can provide you the tools to do the math yourself. Use the west insider for the best clothes you have for certain jobs. Use west stats for best overall outfits for jobs (is not the best site, but a good reference).
And there are some all jobs builds here on the forum (all jobs before the 1.30 update).
I am sorry, but is way to much work for us to try to do the math for you and we might not even get it right. It is you who should put that effort in.

I have tried to give as much information as possible to get the knowledge of those who have been playing for a little longer than self and also those who may have respecced to all jobs build or something close to it. Never really thought of self as a dueler or fort fighter but belief is there I would need to be to complete one of the secret quests although I may have stuffed up an earlier part of it(Referring to the key one).
Thank you for providing those, have been checking west stats often and keeping inventory and skills updated as much as possible and with this connection it can take me quite awhile.
Even though I have been playing about 2 years I still feel I am newbie to the game, thus why I asked the questions I did. Will be thoroughly checking back over the alljobs build and making as many notes as possible, also the insider for help.

One quick question if anyone can answer is when checking West Stats I have noticed that sometimes the best clothing options for a job are not those from the gentleman's set, would that set not be the best for most jobs given the bonus that comes from it?

DeletedUser

No. While it is a pretty good set for a number of jobs, you'll find other sets or combination of sets, or clothes better for other jobs. Example:

Best outfit that I know of for grave robber is

fancy stetson, fancy leather jacket, brown shawl, thanksgiving boots, death scythe, fireworks rocket (for female characters: kudram's parasol), granmont's pistol, black soft leg guards and brown pistol belt.

NightStalker73au

No. While it is a pretty good set for a number of jobs, you'll find other sets or combination of sets, or clothes better for other jobs. Example:

Best outfit that I know of for grave robber is

fancy stetson, fancy leather jacket, brown shawl, thanksgiving boots, death scythe, fireworks rocket (for female characters: kudram's parasol), granmont's pistol, black soft leg guards and brown pistol belt.

Thanks heaps, by the way with the mention of Granmont's pistol which may be available via the marketplace. Would one be to obtain Tashunka's Tomahawk and possibly a few of the other items listed as being the best items for jobs from jobs, what luck or price value of items might we need?

For grave robber right now the highest value I believe I can get is about $3500.

Slygoxx

Tashunka's tomahawk can not be found at a regular job, at least not without buying a load of skills. To get a max finding value of 10100 (buy value of the tomahawk), you will need 2720 LP on traveling merchant, which has the highest luck percentage so far.

The only way to get it is from a chest obtained at fort battles.

NightStalker73au

Tashunka's tomahawk can not be found at a regular job, at least not without buying a load of skills. To get a max finding value of 10100 (buy value of the tomahawk), you will need 2720 LP on traveling merchant, which has the highest luck percentage so far.

The only way to get it is from a chest obtained at fort battles.

Thank you for that information.

Will try to slowly work on building up stats to those of an alljobs build if/when I can and make sure that with those stats I can complete outstanding jobs and quests.