Adventures

Abydos1

I know some may not consider this a bug but an exploit which it is and if I have to be the party pooper than so be it...I have noticed these days that a lot of people have been choosing barrels as one of the skills which is pretty useless in adventures but I have figured out that it is very useful in artificially boosting KO counts. As it is, the rankings also happen to be sorted by number of KOs...what's the point in keeping records if this exploit is a way for people to rise in the rankings fast while all us normal people did it the right way? I happen to be a veteran of this game and am currently 5th rank behind 4 people of which 3 of them just ahead of me employ this 'tactic' to bolster their rank with a considerable less amount of games played. I wouldn't mind another stat being added like 'wins' or 'losses' to make sorting more appropriate to fix this if nothing else works...and if you thought it would benefit me I highly doubt it since I lose almost half of my games so my rank would prolly be lower than it is right now but for the sake of accuracy I wouldn't mind it at all. This game already has a broken matchmaking system as it is and the upgraded weapon nugget munchers always seem to be paired up against us non-upgraded folk...at least please fix this stupid exploit. Thanks and best of luck.

DeletedUser15368

I'm still waiting for them to bring back the bear, it was more fun. Rush was never really a finished game mode and always sucked.
proto-iso-2.png

Abydos1

They can at least fix the little things for those who even play...we aren't asking them to overhaul the system which they should.

Abydos1

Adventures have really turned to crap...just a bunch of barrel shooting upgrade freaks left playing trying to boost their ranking with little regard to the rest of us who play fairly. Guess it's time to quit for a while till the next event that needs them...bye and good luck fools!