Adventures!

• Thread starter DeletedUser8627
  • Start date

DeletedUser8627

One of our longest anticipated features will see the light of day with tomorrow's update (08/10/2014). Yes, that's correct! A new "3D" type battling system will be available to you assorted with many different gaming modes for you to dominate! Similar to that of the fort battling system, Adventures offers a more diverse experience followed along with a variety of unique modes and winning criteria.

Before diving into your first match, here is a quick summary: adventures are organised into a series of rounds. Each round, every player has the opportunity to use abilities to move, heal, shoot or block their opponents. Abilities may consume one or both of your two stamina points, limiting how many you can perform in one round. Depending on the game mode, players fight to fulfil a victory condition within a round limit.

Currently only one gaming mode will be made available tomorrow (Rush on Tombstone - Domination map), but not a loss at all, EN will be the first language server to experience this unique battling system - and of course in style!

Do what you must, annihilate your opponents, dominate the masses, and take over the world!

>> Adventures discussion and feedback

Welcome to Adventures!

NSI6yZ2.jpg

How do I play an Adventure?
Located at the bottom of the user interface, click on the 'multiplayer games' icon. The pop up message will give you two options, fort battles and Adventures. Obviously you're looking for the Adventures tab. If you use the quick join option, be sure to click the "I'm ready" option to begin choosing your abilities.

When can I play?
You can play whenever you want, there is no cool down timer as to how many adventures you may join in a certain time period.

How long does one match take?
In a Domination match, the team that accumulates 35 points first is the winner, or if this is not achieved within the round limit of 35 rounds, the team leading wins.

How can I become better in the Adventures?
There are two primary factors that influence your Adventure stats: your character level and your fort battle weapon. Unlike fort battles, two players with the same level and weapon will have the same effectiveness, even if they have differing health and skills.

Can I do other tasks while playing the Adventures?
Once you have queued your character you may resume usual gameplay until the match starts. When the match does start you will be presented with a pop up window where you can begin choosing your abilities.

Can I play with players from other worlds or markets?
Each match can consist of players currently in any world on the EN server, for instance, a player in world 1 may play against players from world Arizona and Briscoe County. However, you will not be able to play against players from other language markets like Russia.

Does it cost anything to play an Adventure? What if I lose?
Adventures are free and you cannot lose anything if your team loses the match.

What is the Adventure I can play and how do I win?
The name of the Adventure you can join is called "Rush on Tombstone". This has a player limit of 10 players and it's a Domination match. In domination, players must capture three strategic points: the bank, the saloon and the oil well, then hold them as long as they can. Every building your team controls at the end of the round will provide your team with one point. The team that accumulates 35 points first is the winner.

If I win, what do I get?
Irrespective of if you win or lose the match, you will be awarded Veteran points. Veteran points are a new game currency created specifically for adventures. After an adventure concludes, you will receive a number of veteran points depending on which reward stage you reached. If you quit the adventure early, you will not be rewarded.

What can I do with Veteran points?
Veteran points can be spent in the Union Pacific Shop.

I noticed a new item - what is this Loot chest?
Loot chests are a new item created specifically for adventures. They contain a variety of buffs as well as a brand new item set. Loot chests are awarded for reaching the final reward stage of an adventure, plus they can also be purchased from the UP Shop using veteran points. You also have a 20% chance of gaining one after a match.

Please visit our Adventure Wiki Page for more information.​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8627

I have some good news for some and some bad news for others - depending on which side of the fence you were sitting when it came to the potion of minor wisdom being placed in the UPS.

Upon further review, it has been decided that the potion of minor wisdom will be removed from the UPS on all worlds on EN. The only two markets this potion has been available on was EN and ZZ, while other markets did not have this potion added. We prefer keeping EN with similar policies and settings to all other markets available on The West.

For those who did take advantage of the potion during the time it was available, you can relax - no changes to your account will be made.